+ Lazy Knight in Orange Armour + Chapter Four +

× • ' * + * ' • × • ' * + * ' • × • ' * + * ' • × • ' × • ' * + * ' • × • ' * + * ' • × • ' * + * ' • × • '

She quivered on the bridge. I signaled to Sans to stop swinging the shit around, and he obliged as I teleported over to her.

"Hey, kiddo." I took her hand and look at her face, and she apparently got some sort of reassurance from that, and smiled a thin smile. I teleported us back, and ruffled her hair. Just as I was about to say something...

"HUMAN! I, the Magnificent Sans, apologize for upsetting you." She slowly unfurled from her crouching position, having realized she was safe.      
  I chuckled, real quiet. She was... So nice to my brother. I couldn't help but admire that. And, that she didn't run away, like all of the monsters he attempted to befriend. I helped her up, and she thanked me. As we walked, she stayed particularly close to me. I guess she trusts me more. Once we got to Snowdin, Sans ran up ahead a bit and greeted her to Snowdin.
  "Welcome to Snowdin, uh... human." I could tell he was going to use her name, but he didn't know it. Nice cover, bro.
  "So, what's your name?" I acted on the spot, but I already knew the answer. I asked for my bro.
...
...
...
We waited for her response, but it never really came. She seemed quite, how do I phrase this... Apprehensive.

<Your POV>

I could have sworn ASGORE warned me about monsters, how they meant to KILL humans... Well, then I'm fucked because Pap already knew my name.
  "It's (Y/N). Call me (Y/N)."