+ Skele-Bros + Chapter Three +

@Maddie_The_Husky Gets the dedication for being my friend. Okay, to the chapter!
× • ' * + * ' • × • ' * + * ' • × • ' * + * ' • × • '
<Your POV>

I wiped my tears. It'll be alright. I tell myself. As I walked, I couldn't help but notice a camera peeking from the bushes... (Undyne is watching chu)
I shook the perverted thought from my head. No. No no n o no. I kept walking, but not soon after I heard a branch snap.
"DAMN!" I exclaimed, scared shit less.  I stopped cold in my tracks and looked. Phew. Probably just a bird... That broke that huge branch?
I shivered and continued, and then I felt a shadow pass over me from above.
"T U R N A R O U N D. S H A K E M Y H A N D."
I stood there, to afraid to move. Slowly, I heard the figure utter,
"D O N T Y O U K N O W H OW T O G R E E T A N E W P A L?"
I whispered under my breath,
"Fuck." and spun on my heel in fear, and looked up at the... Holy shit. Skeleton? I thought to myself. I shook violently as I took his hand, only to be scared by a whoopee cushion. He laughed, slapping his knee. "HA HA! The old Whoopee Cushion in the Hand trick!!" I was so startled, I went reeling backwards, and almost fell to my doom. But he looked up after wiping a tear from his face, his jaw almost fell off his face in shock, and shot forward, briskly grabbing my shirt sleeve, pulling me up as I almost fell.
As he pulled me up, our faces almost touched, and we both blushed, more or less.
I coughed to break the silence. "Uh-Hum... Howdy... My name is (Y/N)"
  "Hey, kiddo, I'm Papyrus the Skeleton. Don't sweat it." (The pun is that skeletons can't sweat.)
He returned the greeting, and the awkward aura left as a wind blew.
I am okay with puns, knowing a few myself, so I did not get worked up.
  "So, I'm actually supposed to be watching for humans right now..." I tense up.
  "But I really don't care. Now my brother, he is a human hunting FANATIC." I looked around frantically for his brother.

•Papyrus POV•

(Didn't see that coming, did ya)
"Oh, he's no where around here." I reassured her. She looked a bit cute like that, frustrated. (mmm Papy...) Wait, what? No. NO. What the hell, Papyrus?? I screamed internally. No. I didn't like this human. (sure.) She would die like all the others. She must have noticed my silence, saying,
  "Uh... Hey? You still there, mate?"
I was jerked back to reality.
  "Huh? Oh, yeah. Continue through the gate, my bro made the bars too wide to stop anyone." She went through, and I followed her. I glanced ahead. Oh. I thought as I saw (and heard) my brother approach.
  "Quick, hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp!" I gestured to it as she hid.
  "BROTHER!!!" Sans yelled right at me, almost making me wince. He can be L O U D.
  "Yeah, bro?"
  "What're you doing?"
  "Just admiring this lamp. Why not check it out?" I slumped to my usual standing position.
  "What?! No! I bet you haven't got any work done today!!!"
  "Yeah, bro, I have. A skeleton."
  "Ugh, NO! PAPYRUS!" as he shouted out, the human toddled out from behind the lamp. He looked shocked and leaned over to me.
  "(Papyrus... Is.. Is that human??)"
  "(No, I think that's a lamp.)"
  "(Oh... )"
  "(But what's that in front of the lamp?)"
  He gasped. 
  "(A... a... HUMAN?)"
  "(Yeah, I think so, bro.)"
He kinda faltered in shock.      "HUMAN!! I WILL CAPTURE YOU!!!" He screamed and raced ahead, to set up puzzles. I walked to her.
  "My bro's been a bit down lately... Could you, maybe, cheer him up a bit." I said, not that loud, but loud enough.
  She nodded just as Sans yelled at me to come.
  "Welp, good luck."

+Time skip brought to you by lazybones+
<Your POV>

  Finally, I had reached the bridge puzzle. Oh... No. I hated heights to the point I feared them. I started going across, slightly triggered by the fact that that poor dog was hanging like that. (The ASPCA commercial came on as I typed that. Damn, I always cry when the ASPCA commercial comes on) I continued across slowly... And halfway through it, I stopped. All if my insecurities came mounting on my conscience. The thin, unstable, shaky bridge. The weak railing. My terrible experience with falling. I began to cry in fear, and Sans looked worried.

Haha, end of chapter. Will you fall?