-Chap 3-

Ash POV

It was getting dark so I left Y/n in the arcade. The night was cold and dry as a scared feeling crawled all over my body. I then stopped at a red light as I took a breath. He then felt something come around and press something on his neck.

???:"Drive to 56th Allen street now or you'll die in the car."

Confused and yet a little pissed I did as she said the soft yet dangerous female voice behind me. It sounded familiar, that deathly tone and scary feeling. We pulled up to a nice looking house as she pressed the knife closer.

???:"Wait just a min, you move I'll slit you open you liar."

"Liar?"

???:"You know what I'm talking about you virgin."

I swallowed hard as who ever this is knows a pretty a lot about me and gave me the creeps. I was violated but it was only who ever this is at least its not anyone else. The call was quick as she just dialed and let it ring then hanged up.

"I thought you said you was making a call?"

???:"I did."

She takes the knife off my neck as I got out the car only to run into something soft falling to the ground. I got up to see a large Anthro dragon looking at me with seductive eyes. I tried to run away but she grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug.

Zora:"Hello there sweet cheeks were just getting started, oh and my name is Zora."

I literary thought I was going to die but the hug just made me confused. I looked up at her as she was way bigger then me and her breast were...well let's say there bigger then watermelons.

Zora:"Thank you for the gift now go have fun with Y/n okay Kalia?"

Kalia:"I will and be sure to never let him go, I never know you were a milf tho."

Zora:"Well it was like you and Y/n as soon as you sent me a picture of him I had to have him."

Kalia:"Ohhhh well have a nice life you too."

Zora:"We will."

Kalia left in your car driving back of to get Y/n most likely. I struggled to get out if the milf grasps as being rapped by a dragon was not on the list. Her grasp was too tight as she looked down into my eyes as I looked back at hers.

Zora:" Your not leaving ever sweet heart."

"F*ck you."

She blew smoke from her noise as she looked angry. I smiled and hugged back instantly.

"I love you!"

Zora:"To late its time to go to bed."

I swallowed hard as she took me in her house. God I know your out there but I need you more then ever.

Time Skip
Y/n POV

I waited out side as the arcade threw me out cause it was too late. I tried to call Ash but he wasn't picking up his phone. I sat there under a street light alone.

"Some friend I have."

Kalia:"At least you have me."

I know that voice it was my girlfriends. She came over to me and sat next to me with a smile. I looked away as she put an arm around me.

Kalia:"C'mere and lay on my lap."

I did as she stroked my h/c and hummed. It felt nice but I felt something else but I didn't know what.

"I'll do anything for you ya know."

Kalia:"Oh you would, well let me show you what I can do for you"~

She leaned forward and gave me a kiss and I kissed back. She smiled happily as she kissed me more as it turned into a make out session.

Lemon Warning

We broke the kiss for air as she looked at me with her gorgeous eyes. She then smiled and moved her amazing hair out the way. She then leaned in close and whisper into my ear.

Kalia:"You'll do anything right, so I want you to do me in that alley way."

She pointed behind her as there was an alley way not far behind us. I smirked as I grabbed her hand in a hurry and pulled her into the alley way. I pushed against the wall as I started to make out with her once more. I felt my d*ck get hard and touch her vagina. She let out a light moan of satisfaction as she then took off here panties revealing them to be literally drenched. I felt my dick press against my pants as I pulled them down along with my boxers and shoved it inside her. I felt something go down my d*ck as I thought it was blood which cool cause that means I took her virginity. She smiled happily as I started to thrust into her as she yelped out with satisfaction. I covered her mouth and thruster faster as she was still loud but her vagina tighten. I thruster into her once more cunning into her as she screamed into my hands with pleasure. I kept my d*ck inside as I let my hand off her mouth and started to kiss her again.

"I love you so much."

Kalia"I know my darling, I know."

((A/n: Glad that's over!

*hands on fire *

A/n:god damn it

Ash:I got you

*dumps gasoline on it burning A/n to ashes.*

Ash:"Ha!"

A/n:....Zora come get your husband!!

Zora comes in with brides gown on*

Ash:F******CK

Zora tackles him and kisses him.

A/n:"Have fun d*ck."

A/n scoots away in pile of ashes*))