Part 4

Ignore mistakes if any....
Do inline comments...

5 days later:
In greece:
Today fab5 had a concert in greece....fab5 were at the back stage while abhi and navya were sitting on VIP seats... at the back stage fab4 were busy finding manik....20 mins ago he saif that he will be back...they let them go as they know he must be missing nandini.... but he haven't returned till now...
mukti:canir concery shuru hony wala ha... manik ko dhu...
She was stopped as she saw manik coming inside the greenroom... his eyes had turned red...he had a bottle of alcohol in his hand...
Cabir and dhruv ran to him...
Cabir:manik kahan tha tu???
Dhruv:buddy hum kitna pareshan thy tere liay...
Manik:tum log pareshan thy??? But meri care krny wali to chaly gai ha...nandini...wo to chaly gi ha to tum logon ko bhi meri care nhi krni chahiye...
Before amyone could speak a spot boy came and asked them to start their performance....
Cabir:manik tu perform kr sakay ga na??? U r drunk....
Manik:im fine cabir....i will sing...
Saying this he started to walk to the stage... with fab4 behind him....

In london:
Only 2 days were left for nandini's and aryaman's engagement...nandini was in dilemma... she used to remember manik more then before.... all his teasing about their wedding and their future were always in her mind.... whereas aryaman was happy to get married to nandini... he was at home watching tv when he stopped at the channel where manik's concert was gonna be telecasted....
So he decided to watch it....

In greece:
After he host welcomed fab5....they stood on their positions....manik close his eyes....and he saw nandini's beautiful smiling face....and he started the song....
My beating heart is getting tired.
Tonight it feels like it's on fire,
and I'm driving all alone.
My hand is on my phone,
waiting for you to call me.
Please pick up the phone and call me,
cause I'm lonely and my mind is aching.
Can't you see I'm for the taking?
You are my only hope,
but you're so far.
And you are my only hope,
so come back home from where you are.
I see your face on everyone,
like the constant beating of the sun right on my skin.
I'm suffering without you.
"It's Out of Reach" on my stereo
is starting to feel real close to home,
and I can't bear to sleep here without you.
You are my only hope,
but you're so far.
And you are my only hope,
so come back home from where you are.
Just come back home from where you are.
Just come back home..
Sometimes I feel like I was mistaken.
You must be an angel.
Sit down and teach me what life is all about.
I see myself changing.
No longer a stranger.
You gave me a reason to never go.
You are my only hope,
but you're so far.
And you are my only hope,
so come back home from where you are.
Manik open his eyes to feel something wet on her cheek...he touched their to see it was his tears...which were coming out without his permission....he just left the stage... he sat in the car and drove off to the hotel....
While cabir ask others to handel the situation... he will go for manik... and he drove off behind manik...

In london:
Aryaman was surprised listening to the beautiful voice of manik...then he lishen the host saying about their concert in London day after tomorrow....he decided to call fab5 on his wedding to sing....as well as to attend their concert....
While nandini was sitting in her room looking at the locket which manik gave her as a promise....she started to cry remembering the beautiful day of her life soon sleep took over her and she slept....

In greece:
Manik reach the hotel and he took out his bag...manik opened it and took out the same locket which he gave to nandini along with the bracelet which nandini gifted him on his birthday....manik smiled with tears in his eyes...he sat in the corner with the locket and the bracelet along with a bottle of alcohol... soon cabir reach their and went to manik's room.... he knock and enter the room to see manik sitting on the floor... cabir went to him and sat beside him.... before he could speak...
Manik:she left me....and is not coning back.... kuch dino sy aisa lag raha ky wo bht dur ja rhy ga mujh sy....
Silence prevailed for a while... cabir was again about to speak when manik again said...
Manik:tujhy pata ha ya jo bracelet us ny mujhy meri birthday py dia tha... or kahan tha ky Manik ka Ma or Nandini ka Nan....in ko hamesha sath rehna ha....hum dono bht kuch thy cabir....phir aik din my kuch aisa huay ky wo mujh sy itni dur chaly gai.... mein janta hun wo apni marzi sy nhi gai.... wo rozana roti hogi...par cabir aisa kia ha jo usko rokta ha mere pass any sy??? Wo to teri choti behan thi na... wo apny bhai ko bhi kuch nhi bta ky gai... usko pata tha ky mein nhi jee sakta usky bagair phir q gai wo itni dur....
Cabir couldn't say anything now...he too was crying seeing his friends condition....but couldn't help him.... he just hug manik... and manik started to cry...he knows after nandini only cabir can guess what's in his heart.... after nandini he was close to cabir only....whenever he fell like talking cabir was always their for him....he is like his brother....soul brother.... crying made manik sleepy so cabir asked him to have sleep... after assuring that manik is slept he went back to the venue....

Uffff....
This is the 3th update i have written in one day...
Do tell about the update...

#okthanksbye