Part 7

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

Next day
Manik woke up with a heavy head....he sat on the bed and as he open his eyes...he saw a glass infront of him....manik looked you to see cabir...manik hold the glass filled with lemonade and drank it...while cabir was watching him....after manik was done he step out of the bed and was was about to move...but stopped listening to cabir's question....
Cabir:tuny kaal nandini ko dekha???
Manik with a jerk turned towards him....
Cabir:you were drunk last night....
And he tells about about wht he said to him last night....manik was looking at him blankly....
Cabir:bol manik!!! What was that???
Manik: yes i felt nandini near me....and i turned to see her...but couldn't....i was feeling the same when she used to near me.... thats y I thought she was there...
Saying this manik went to the bathroom...cabir to went back to his room.... they all get ready and went to the concert venue...manik was lost  while drinking....everyone were looking at him with sad face...they were disturbed by a knock on the door of their green room....dhruv opened the door to see a boy of his age standing...he came inside and hand shaked with dhruv....
Boy:hi im aryaman khurana....
Dhruv:dhruv... dhruv vedhant....
Aryaman:how can i dont know you...hello everyone....actually i came here to request you guys...
Mukti:kesi request???
Aryaman:wo kaal meri engagement ha....and my would-be fiance jo ha....usko music bht pasand ha....especially indian.... so i want to request...if you guys can sing for us.... she will be really happy....
Alya:but we don't sing like this!!!
Aryaman:plz its a request....mein usy yahan bhi lana chata tha....but couldn't make it.... so plz guys....
They all were looking at eachother when manik stood up and said....
Manik:we will sing....msg us the address we will come their tomorrow itself....
Aryaman gets happy and said....while the others were looking at manik....as he never agree to anything this easily...
Aryaman:thank you so much guys...thank you... and yes best of luck....
With this aryaman left and fan4 ask manik....
Dhruv:manik tu!!!
Cabir:uska mtlb ky hum usko jany bagair perfome q kry gy??? Or tujhy to ya wsy bhi nhi pasad to???
Manik:nandini always wanted me to sing a song on our marriage...apni nhi to kisi or ki engagement sahi....
Saying this he went out to start the performance....while the others could feel the amount of sorrowness in his words... soon fab5 were on the stage and manik started the song... this time he sang an hindi song...
After the concert ended they all went back to the hotel....

On the other hand....the whole murthy house was decorated with lights....everyone were running here and their as the engagement was gonna be held in the morning tomorrow and the arrangement of everything was still left.... nandini was in her room sitting in the balcony...

Nandini pov
Tomorrow i will be someone's else....I don't know whats gonna happen next in my life... i lost my love....the one who teach me to live life...to love one self...to care for others....i know i wont be able to forget him ever....and i wont be able to give my heart to aryaman.... bcoz it was...is and will be manik's.... i love you manik....plz forgive me.... i had hurted you alot...but i was bounded....plz forgive.... i love you so much....

She feel someone's presence....she looked up to see her maa standing....
Nandini:maa ap...
She said while wiping off her tears....pooja sat with her on her balcony swing...
Pooja:ro q rahi ha???
Nandini:wo ap logon ko chor ky ja rhi hun.... to baas isi liay....
Nandini said looking here and there...
Pooja:jhut!!!
Nandini looked at her mom...
Pooja:tu mere sy jhoot nhi bol sakti....
Nandini now looked down...
Pooja:manik ki yaad a rhi ha na!!!
Nandini with a jerk looked at her mom....after some seconds her eyes filled up with tears and she nodded in yes....pooja took her in a hug...
Nandini:maa...mny or manik ny kitna sapny dekhty thy apni shadi ky....but ya kia hoga ha maa...sab kuch khatam ho gaya maa... sab sapny toot gy....hum dono alag hogy...i lost him....jab usko pata chaly ga about my wedding uspy kia beti gi maa??? Wo mujh sy nafrat kry ga....maa mein uski nafrat nhi dekh sakti...
she broke the hug and pooja wipe her tears who too was crying...
Pooja:nhi meri jaan....manik kabhi tujh sy nafrat nhi kr sakta...jab usko pata chaly ga na... usko zarur lagy ga ky koi bht bari baat hogi jo tuny usko chora...wo kabhi tujh sy nafrat kr hi nhi sakta....mein janti hun apny bete ko... wo bht pyar krta ha tujh sy...
This was all seen and listened by one more person....who came to see nandini....
at night pooja came in her room to see ayan sitting on the bed with the bedrest thinking something....pooja after changing came and sat beside him....
Ayan:nandini so gai???
Pooja:han...usi ko dekh ky a rhi hun....
Ayan:pooja mein bht bura baap hun na???
Pooja:ap aisa q keh rhy hayn???
Ayan:mny apny hathon sy apni beti ki khushiyan cheen li hayn...mny uska sab kuch cheen lia....bht bura hun mein...
Pooja:kia mtlb ha apka???ap bht achay baap hayn...kisny kaha apsy ya!!!
Ayan:subha mny tum dono ki batain suni thi... meri beti itni dayr sy itny dard my thi or mein kuch dekh hi nhi saka...apni aik wady ki waja sy uski zindagi ki sab sy bari khushi cheen li....
Pooja:nhi aisa kuch nhi...apko konsa pata tha ky bachpan mein ki gai baat abhi nhi hogi... bachpan mein nandini ki shadi tay krdi thi... wo bhi apki marzi ky bagair....humy kia pata tha ky amma aj bhi un bataon ko manti hayn... warna hum kabhi nandini ko manik sy milny hi na dety....ya sab kismat ka khel ha ayan... koi bhi kuch nhi kr sakta...hum kisi ko dosh nhi dy sakty....
But ayan was cursing himself...somehow pooja made him sleep and she too slept after sometime....

Manik along with the gang went to aryaman's house in evening...they met lajwanti who didn't gave a heed to them....the gang to ignore her... they just came to sing after that they will go back....aryaman show them three rooms....two for boys and one for girls....they changed had dinner and slept...

Ufff....
Next manan meet...
Who's excited???
Do tell about the update!!!

#okthanksbye