Part 9

Nandini was getting ready in her room... pooja made her wear her jewellery...👇🏻

Soon she was ready

Soon she was ready....being in the engagement the gang to had to get ready....so the girls were ready...
Alya👇🏻

Mukti👇🏻

Mukti👇🏻

Navya👇🏻

Navya👇🏻

The boys were ready in sherwani except manik

The boys were ready in sherwani except manik...after nandini went away he was in his room drinking all the time....soon the guests arrived and nandini too cane down with a pale face....pooja felt bad for her daughter.... nandini was made sat beside aryaman on the stage....she looked up to see fab4 along navya and abhi were there....she was finding nandini.. her curiosity came to end when aryaman spoke...

Aryaman:cabir...manik kahan hayn!!! Lets start yr bht boring ho rhi ha party....
Cabir:han mein bulata hun....

He said looking at nandini....he went to manik's room to see him sitting in the balcony...he was drunk totally... cabir walk upto him....and put his hand on manik's shoulder....

Cabir:manik chal...

Manik looked at him and said removing his hand....

Manik:mujhy nhi jana!!!
Cabir:manik nandini tujhy dhund rahi thi... wo bht hurt ha...agar usny tujhy asy dekha to soch uspy kia betay gi...usy to ya bhi nhi pata ky u have become an alcoholic man....plz apny ap ko sahi kr or chal nechay...

Thus time manik didn't said anything just got up and went to the washroom with his feet trembling....soon manik and cabir came down...
manik👇🏻

manik was still drunk

manik was still drunk...so reach down cabir first made him have a glass of lemonade... manik was having severe headache...as soon as they came down nandini looked at manik... he was trembling....this shocked nandini... coz he necer you u get drunk....he was a son of the biggest tycoon but he never get drunk.... he used to go at the party...but still.... so seeing him drunk nandini was shocked....after some minutes manik's headache was normal.... but his eyes were giving up to kept open....he came and picked up his guitar....he started to sing while fab4 took their positions....for him singing in a drunk state was normal now...
Dil judaa hua
Mili saza jo zindagi se
Listening to his voice nandini who was looking down looked at him....his eyes were on her...
Tu chala gaya
Yahin mila jo bandagi se
Manik sang with all the sorrows which were in his heart....the words he said made nandini to feel guilty....
Meri hasin kaaynat ka farsihta
Haan tu hi tha, haan tu hi tha
He turned showing his bavk to nandini...he had tears in his eyes...which was seen ny his friends....
Meri khushi meri chaahaton ka rasta
Haan tu hi tha, haan tu hi tha aa..
Manik turns and saw tears were coming put of nandini's eyes....his words were like he was telling his what happened with him in 5 years...
Bin tere jeena na-mumkin hua
Laut aaye tu phir rab se hai yeh duaa
Tujhko zara bhool paana
Mushqil bada dil ne jaana
Gham saha jaaye na
Yoon jiya jaaye na
He sang his heart out....the whole arena was filled with guests....all of them were looking at him....
Mere ghamon mein woh
Sukun ka gulistan
Haan tu hi tha, haan tu hi tha
Pooja was crying seeing his son like this.... she never thought that manik will become like this after nandini....
Meri khushi meri, chaahaton ka rasta
Haan tu hi tha, haan tu hi tha
Manik ended the song...nandini eyes were flowing badly...manik wipe of his own tears.... then lajwanti came on the stage and ask aryaman to made nandini wear the ring... he took the ring from her....pooja and ayan to went to the stage....aryaman hold her hand and made her wear the ring....while nandini was still looking at manik...after aryaman was do e all the guests applaused...this took manan put from eachother...nandini looked at her hand and tears start to come in her eyes...pooja pass her the ring....while nandini looked at her maa with pleading eyes...ayan saw this and asked nabfini to made aryaman wear the ring....she with putting a stone on her heart made her were he ring... as she did the guests clapped while she looked at manik....who fter glancing her for the last time went out....now everyone mingled with the others....so taking a chance nandini walk upto to gang....

Nandini:cabir...
They looked at nandini....
Nandini:wo....wo...
Cabir:kia his bolo nandini...
Nandini:manik...wo manik....usko dekho wo kahan ha....
Mukti:nandini hum usi ko call krny ki koshish kr rhy hayn...
Cabir:he is not ocking up his phone....

Just then cabir get a call from manik...
Cabir recived the call....
And...
.
.
.

Cliff hanger....
So whats gonna happen next???
Wanna know???
Stay tuned...
Next will be a nice one for sure....
Sorry to those who didn't find the story interesting.....

#okthanksbye