12

Becks had gone out, she wanted to see Marcellus. I decided to go with her. We walked over to the Compound. "Well, Rebekah and  Octavia Mikaelson. What a surprise." Marcellus stayed. I rolled my eyes. Becks and Marcellus had started to argue when I looked around, spotting Edward and Bella. I turned around. "Where's Kol?" Marcellus questioned. "Just a minute." I said and walked over to Bella and Disco Ball. "Bella" I said hugging her. "Now I see what you mean about vampires. This place is crawling with them." Disco Ball complained. "Welcome to my home. What do to need" I asked. Bella looked to Edward concerned. "Well you see, Aro, thinks that Renesmee and Raven are Immortal. And we need your help to save them" Bella pleaded. In nodded and smirked. "It will be fun. Nik will love a fight with Aro." I stated. They informed me about what had happened and I took them to my home where Rebekah was already there. When I got in, Bella and Edward followed. "Hey guys. The Cullens need our help." I stated. My whole family came down. Edward and Bella explained their situation. Straight after Bella Mentioned Raven, Nik was on board. And that's when we all headed to Forks.

Getting off the plane, Nik was strait for a car. We all followed. Getting to the Cullen's House, the first person out the door was Esme, He hugged me and Kol. "Great to see you back. Thank you for helping us." She thanked. I nodded and smiled. Carlisle walked out of the house and hugged me causing Kol to growl lowly. I rolled my eyes, he wrapped an arms round my waist as the Cullen's greeted my family.
Suddenly, two little girls come out from the house. I smiled at them, one of the girls ran to Bella while the other hugged Nik. He smiled and hugged her back. "Nik?" She asked. He nodded. "You were away, I thought you left me." She admitted.
Nik shook his head "I would never leave you, Black Bird." He spoke softly. She nodded and hugged him. By the way they looked at each other, you could tell they were mates. I smiled, putting my head on Kol's shoulder as he hugged me tighter.

It had been a few weeks, Jasper and Alice had left. Raven was going by the minute, it was like when Nik was there she would grow, when he wasn't she would stay the same. Raven now looked around fifteen, I knew she would be pretty when she is older. Nik adores her just like the rest of the mikaelsons. She became a Mikaelson. All but Esme and Carlisle loathed her. The favourite child was Renesmee, let's just say she wasn't a big fan of the mikaelsons and us neither.

The mikaelsons were sat in the living room with Ravens head on Nik's lap. "So, What happened when you were human? Like, Octavia, how did you turn?" Raven asked me. I looked down remembering that day. "Well, Kol and I were expecting our first child, but she was ripped away from me at birth as we were not married yet. I was kicked out of my family when the Mikaelsons took me in, Kol and I married and on the first night, I became ill and I died, but I had broken my spine a few hours before so Kol fed me his blood, and then I turned." I explained, looking to Kol as I did so. Raven was Now on Nik's lap, playing with his hair as she listened in, Nik sat happily being in the presence of Raven. "What happened to your daughter?" She asked Curiously. "I'm not sure. I never seen her after I gave birth." I said sadly. A tear slid down my cheek and Raven was up at me instantly. "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked." She said giving me a hug, I smiled. "It's fine honestly."

She returned my smile. Just then, All the Cold ones walked into the room. I looked around. They were discussing something but I drowned out until Disco Ball said. "Carlisle won't ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family but also for yours. Just then, big wolfy stood up. "The packs will fight. We've never been afraid of Vampires." I rolled my eyes as both Nik and Me stood up. "The Mikaelsons will fight." I said.  Nik stepped in. "It will be fun ripping Aro's head off again." He chuckled menacingly, cracking his knuckles. Some people gulped others just stared at the Original Hybrid. Then one by one, everyone stood up. "Let's do this." Nik mumbled.