chapter 3

" I have the ultimate test for Tyrone dinner at my house," Taylor said to herself. DING DONG! " Taylor, may you get the door," Mr. Tone said. "Sure." Taylor walked down the stairs and opened the door it was gift basket, for me." It's from Collin, it says, I feel like we should date, here's my love to you." Taylor opened the box," Track shoes the ones I wanted!" Oh no more decision this is starting to get annoying and hard."

Tyrone was home with his brother Lui playing Xbox. Ring-Ring!"Tyrone the phones for you!" Yelled his mom. "Oh hey Taylor, dinner, tonight, at your house, okay, okay, be their in 15 minutes," Tyrone said. Tyrone got his best shirt and pants, got the present for Taylor and walked over to their house and knock." Oh hello Tyrone," Said Mr.Tone." Hello sir, might I say your looking very sharp today," Tyrone said. Tyrone walked in took his shoes off walked up the stairs and walked into Taylor's room." Hi Taylor I got yo-- Ah!" Tyrone walked out of the room and closed the door." I'm so sorry Taylor i didn't know you were Gulp, naked," Tyrone said embarrassed. " Sorry you had to see that Tyrone, I forgot to lock my door" Taylor replied even more embarrassed. Taylor, may I enter now?" Yes Tyrone, I'm dressed." Tyrone walked in, I got you this," Tyrone said. Taylor opened it, " a free membership to My Gym, but how did you know I liked that place?" I checked your blog *If You Want The Tactic, Then Hit The Track My Friend*." Well both be training for Track because I know you'll make the team, even I don't i'll be their to train with you side by side," Tyrone explained. Taylor walked up to Tyrone, SLAP," That's for walking in on me naked!" And this is for the gift," Taylor said hugging Tyrone." Dinner!" Yelled Mrs. Tone. They walked down stairs for dinner.

They sat down and ate." love the cooking Mr and Mrs Tone," Tyrone said." So Tyrone, hows high school been treating you?" Mr. Tone asked." It's been well, just finish football season a month ago and now doing track," Tyrone explained. " I'm surprised your single, such an athletic, strong young man like you," Mrs. Tone said. "Yeah I got my heart set on someone," Tyrone replied. "Hey, Mr. Tone can i talk to you alone."Sure Tyrone what is it?" I want to date your daughter, but I want to ask you first, I haven't asked but I will, if its okay with you." Tyrone listen, most Dad's aren't that willing to let any guy date their daughter, but I think of you as a son so you have my permission, just go what God and your heart feels," explained Mr.Tone.

The next night, Taylor had a sleepover with Tanya and Hallie." Hey Taylor I brought some movies with werewolf boys with no shirts on," Hallie said excited." Eww, that's gross Hallie, I don't want to see that, lets see the one with the athlete's boys with no shirts," Taylor suggested. "Oh, good call Taylor," Hallie said. Tayna walked in," I brought snack's!" " Alright now that everyone is here let's play truth or truth," said Hallie." ME first," said Tayna. " Alright is it true that you like Lui?" Hallie asked. Tayna blushed," is it that obvious?" Alright Hallie your next, is it true that you like Xander?" Yes, I wish Xander would notice me!" Hallie said loudly. "Alright Taylor we know Collin gave you those shoes and we know You have a picture with Tyrone's shirt off so, do you like Collin or Tyrone?" Tayna and Hallie asked. Alright one who doesn't have a picture of Tyrone with no shirt I know you both you do, and all I'm going to say is the person I like has a N in their name," Taylor replied. " Aw come on that's so lame Taylor," Hallie said. " Let's just watch the movie," Tayna said.

Later that night Tyrone heard someone yelling his name,it was Collin." Hey Tyrone come out and fight you second string((in sports) the players who are available to replace or relieve those who start a game, basically not first or better)!" Nobody calls me second string!" Tyrone got his red hoodie on and his red sweatpants and headed outside. " MOM, I'm going outside!" Yelled Tyrone walking out the door. "Oh no you don't, why?" Ms. Ducker asked grabbing his arm. " To, um... walk the cat," Tyrone said not confident. " We don't have a cat." I know," said Tyrone. "Okay, be back soon," Said ms. Ducker. Tyrone headed outside and waited for his mom to close the door and walk away. "Collin, your a dead man where your standing!" Tyrone threatened. Hallie heard yelling outside looked outside," guys, two guys are fight in front of Tyrone house. "               Meanwhile, back at the Ducker house, Lui woke up and looked out the window and saw Tyrone on the ground. "Oh no Tyrone needs me I need to help him," said Lui. Lui put his blue hoodie on and went to go out the door, when his Mom grabbed his hoodie." Where are you going Lui?" To walk the dog," Lui said unconfident." We don't have a dog." Well, the, um CAT!" Okay be back soon," Said Ms. Ducker. Tyrone is on the ground." Tyrone, I'll help!" Lui yelled. Lui went for Collin and got dropped. "Lui, no!" Tyrone got up and slammed Collin. Xander came over and picked us both up and separated us." Officer here are the three who were fighting," Xander said. Collin paid the officer, while Tyrone and Lui had to go to jail for three days. The last thing Tyrone saw before leaving was Taylor scared and crying. Tyrone actually cried, not because he was going to jail, because he scared his friend and made her cry

Sneak peek of chapter 4  and Tyrone and Lui in jail will be a bonus after the book.