chapter 5

Collin and Taylor are dating. Tyrone is going is going to try anything to at least be friends with her again. Tyrone tried to talk to her, he walked over to her house and knocked," Hello mr. Tone may I speak with Taylor," Tyrone asked." Taylor someone is here to see you! Dad, I'm busy!" Yelled Taylor. TAYLOR BARRI TONE, come down right now or no more track," Threatened mr. Tone. "Fine I'll be down. Taylor came downstairs," oh it's you." I'll just give you two some privacy," said mr.Tone.  What do you want," said Taylor sarcastically." One, Collin is a jerk, and two, he's a liar and a snake." Tyrone replied. You done," Taylor said. "No, I'm not leaving into you have a real conversation with me and you can't make me leave," Tyrone said mad. " Dad, get the shotgun!" Taylor yelled. "Ah, okay, I'm going," Tyrone said running. "Jeez."

Tyrone tried again, he grabbed Lui's ladder and went to Taylor's window. He went up," Tayl-ahh, not again," he said while the the ladder fell. Uh, Taylor will please buy some curtains, I kinda saw your pirate treasure." Tyrone said. Tyrone Bailee Ducker, get of my lawn or  i'm calling Xander. Tyrone got up and did the goodwin dance( His dad who didn't know he existed).

 Tyrone got up and did the goodwin dance( His dad who didn't know he existed)

"I'm not scared of you or Xander!" Said he walked right into Xander. Tyrone went home with a black eye and a broken heart." Tyrone, dinner!" Yelled Ms. Ducker. "No." Tyrone Ballie-goodwin, i you don't come down I'll drag you down," threatened his mom." Go ahead." Tyrone was dragged downstairs kicking and screaming. "What's your problem?" Asked ms. Ducker. Tyrone explained everything and came up with a plan to expose Collin once and for all but he needed help. "Can I help him? Lui asked his mom." No, he has to solve this problem on his own.

during that night, Taylor had dreams of different sports with Tyrone." No, no more Tyrone," Taylor said to herself.