chapter 6

It's time for the conclusion for black and white.

Tyrone was a mess before but he had a pla."Hey Jordan can you tell Xander plan c," Tyrone asked Jordan. Jordan nodded in agreement. At school, "Good morning Jaguars, today is a special day, Taylor Tone is this close to beating the record for the most wins by a female in the state of Florida," announced the principal. The day went normal, expect Tyrone was grinning at Collin every chance he got.  When luch came around Tyrone had to hide because...Gulp Christina. Jordan and Xander were talking with Lui about plan C.In math, people were talking with Tyrone again, well expect Collin and Taylor. Taylor, Xander, and Collin were going to race their final season race tomorrow night. They all went home, Taylor was walking home with Collin, Lui and Tyrone had their hoodies on with grins looking at Collin. Tyrone and Lui went inside the house when Collin and Taylor were a block away from their house someone jumped out of the shadows." Taylor I want my revenge on you!"  Collin do something," Taylor turned Collin was already gone screaming. Tyrone heard it and ran out of the house. He saw  tall girl in a basketball hoodie with a gun pointed at Taylor. Tyrone ran as fast as he could to block the bullet he did but it went right out of him and went into Taylor's ankle. They both passed out.

They woke up in the hospital,"Taylor, I'm sorry if hurt you, I didn't mean for it to go this far." Tyrone explained. "Yeah I'm sorry too, I was just being stubborn,"explained Taylor. Tyrone listen, God gave me a sign in a dream about you and me, so I will give you a chance." The doctor walked in," Listen Tyrone we couldn't save your arm so it will be robotic now," said the doctor."Taylor, your ankle is shattered, so no running okay," explained the doctor. "No, I need to run, I just got to," Taylor said crying. "Taylor, I got an Idea, give me your jersey," said Tyrone.

An hour ago, Collin was running when he bumped into someone,"Well, well, well, if it isn't Collin, Tyrone told me everything,"said Jordan." Me and my brother Xander are here to deal with you," Jordan explained."Hey, get away from me, if you lay one finger on me Tyrone goes to juvie, I control him, with this device of blackmail," Collin said cocky."You mean this one,"Said Xander breaking it." Opps." Oh Lui!" Lui came and picked Collin up," this is for slamming me," Lui said slamming Collin." Officers take him away," said Lui." Wait i'll pay you officers to forget this." Collin said." Sorry Collin sometimes money can't buy everything, but I will take that money, here Xander, here Jordan, here Lui," said the office while giving them the money.

Now that were all caught up."Tyrone will be running in the place of Taylor #28," said the commantarry.(I have motivation to run, I feel faster me and Taylor our ying and yang, black and white. Ha, God had a funny way of find your truelove, a door my close, but a window will open. Im glad Taylor is my friend, my girlfriend, my white to my black, well I'd better finish this race). "And Taylor and Tyrone win, #29 ad #28 win!"

The End

how about we find where everyone is 4 years from now thats tomrrow!

if have questions ask