1.

It was an ordinary Friday school day, but, today I was really excited. It was auction day. Yeah, auction day. I'm a little. I haven't been sold to any daddy's...I wonder if I'm just not good enough for this stuff.

I get ready in a cute pink dress. My hair is high in a pony tail and falls into loose curls. I put on a diamond choker and I smile at myself in the mirror.

I really hope I get adopted today...

I put on some converse shoes and i grab my panda backpack and skip downstairs.

"Well don't you just look pretty, Hay?" My older brother said with a chuckle.

I smile at him and nods, "Thank you, Jas."

"C'mon. I'll drive you to school today. You don't get to walk wearing that today," He says, pointing at my dress. I nod in agreement and skips to his car. We both get in and he drives me to school.

"So, why the change in clothes today? You're usually dark. What happen?" He asks me, lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh, it's nothing," I reply with an innocent smile.

The car ride was pure silence and I'm really okay with that. As soon as we got to school, I gave my big brother a hug and jumped out, immediately catching everyone's attention.

"See you later?" Jason asked me and I shrugged, not knowing if I'll be home for the next few days. He nods and drives off.

"Well would ya look at you," my best friend, Danny, asked me, "you just look adorable. Auction night?"

I giggle and nods happily. Danny is the only person I told that I'm into ddlg and that I'm a little. He's very accepting.

~After School~

The day ends and I begin walking to the Auction center. I walk in and is immediately greeted by everyone along with compliments.

I freshen up in the bathroom and I soon hear the announcer.

"Gentlemen, welcome to the Auction center! It's a pleasure to see all these handsome men here and looking forward to seeing our girls! The money you bid will be donated to charity along with helping out here at the center."

I mock what he says because I've heard him announce it over and over again.

I've only ever had one daddy. It was fun and all but he didn't think I was right for him, so he sent me back. I've been here ever since. This center is like a second home to me.. I love it here.

I get up and stands backstage, waiting for my name to be called. Today it's six girls. Me, Jenny, Kylie, Mal, Crystal, and Hope. We're all dressed as cute as possible.

"She's standing at a dazzling 4'9. Her hair is ombred blonde to brown and she's an absolute princess. Hayley Mossin!"

This is it. I walk up on stage with a soft and shy smile, I hold my stuffie  close to me as bids start rolling in. Happiness fills my heart.

"2 thousand dollars." I hear someone say.

"3 thousand!"

"1 million dollars." A man says, standing up at the front. His face is chiseled to perfection. His hair is dark and he has a light beard growing but it's more like scruff. His eyes shine at me and he smiles at me with a boyish grin. He's perfect.

The announcer looks at me and I nod approving him.

"Sold to the man in the blazer!" I squeal with happiness as I run off stage and into his arms.

"C'mon, princess. Let's go home." He says, his voice is deep, "We'll talk rules there."