4.

~2 Hours Later~
Jacobs POV:

It's been about 2ish hours and she's still not awake. I have moved since she fell asleep. I really needa go pee though.

I slowly start to get up. I turn around with her in my arms as I bend down to lay her down. She clings onto me and I sigh softly. She leaves me with no choice.

I walk over to the bathroom and unzips my pants. I stand there holding her and trying to aim as good as I can. After doing my business, she starts making noises, I waddle run back to the couch and lies back down with her on top of me.

Her eyes flutter open and she looks around confused, "d-daddwy..?" She says softly then looks at me, "w-wheres daddwy?"

I give her a soft smile, "he's still at work, babygirl."

Her lower lip gets pushed out and I see her eyes start watering, "n-no no, princess, don't cry, how about I make you some cupcakes or cookies? Would you like that?" I asked in panic, not knowing what to do.

She smiles softly and nods, going back to normal.

"Would you like to help me, princess?" I ask her as I see her eyes light up and giggles.

"Yas!" She says as she gets off of me and runs to the kitchen but, running the opposite way.

"This way, kitten," I say as I hear her giggle.

"I knew dat!" She says as she waddle runs over to me and climbs up onto the counter.

I quickly grab eggs, oil, and a cake mix, "cupcakes are good, hay?" I ask her, looking into her eyes.

She nods and wiggles on the counter. I smile to myself as I grab a mixing bowl and i put the cake mix in, following with the eggs and the oil next. I then grab a cup and a half of water and slowly pours it in while mixing.

I see Hayley's eyes light up as it soon forms into cake mix.

Hayley's POV:

As I see the cake mix forming, I wiggle around more.

"Cupcake!!" I squeal as I hear the doorbell, "i get!" I say as I run to the door.

Jacob yells after me as I hear his footsteps run after me. I open the door to see a very tall man there in a suit, it's not daddy.

"And who might you be, little girl?" He asks, looking me in the eyes.

"That's none of your buisness," Jacob replies, grabbing my wrist and pulls me behind him.

Jacob's POV:

I turn to face Hayley, "Go and meet me in the kitchen, I'll be right there."

She nods and runs off.

"Ah Jacob, what a pleasant surprise to see you here. Where might Dustin be?" Jonathon asks me.

"He's not here right now, what do you need?"

"Its personal business. Who's the girl?" He asks, raising his eyebrow, "don't tell me she's another girl for Dustin. He's been through so many but...what a shame that they always leave..." he smirks.

"Don't you even fucking try," I growl at him as he just stands there smirking.

"We'll see what happens. Tell Dustin I came by, later," Jonathon says as he walks back into his car and his driver takes off.

'What a shame they always leave...'

Those words rang in my head over and over again. My fists clenched as I felt my face get hot and red with anger.

Not now. Not ever. You're not laying a hand on Hayley. Mark my words.

I hear Hayley's little footsteps waddle to me, "M-Mr. J-Jacob? Teh oven is making a beepy noise."

I smile as I close the door and locks it, I pick her up and walks to the kitchen, "C'mon, let's go make you some cupcakes."

~30-45 Minutes Pass~

"Jacccccoooooobbbbbb...Are they done yeeeeeetttttt..?" Hayley asks for the tenth time in the past minute.

"Alm-" my words got cut off by the oven beep, "yes they are."

She squeals as she runs to it, "hang on, woah woah woah," I say picking her up, "they're still hot, we need to let them cool off."

I hear keys jingle as the door opens, "Helllooooo? Princesssss?"

Hayley's POV:

"Hellooooo? Princesssss?"

Daddwy?

DADDY!!

I squeal as I jump out of Jacob's arms and runs to Dustin. Daddy's eyes light up as he bends down and picks me up. He spins me around happily.

"Were you a good girl today?" He asked me and I nodded.

Jacob walks out from the kitchen, "she was good."

Dustin smiled, "Good girl, whatd you do today?"

"We watched a movie and took a nappy and den made cupcakes!" I replied and giggled happily.

Jacob clears his throat and daddy looks over at him, "Unit 307 came by today."

Daddy nodded, "We'll talk about it later," he replied and Jacob nodded saying "Yes sir" then walking off.

"Look at the cupcakes we made!" I said bouncing in his arms, daddy made a noise just like Jacob did! Hehe ^-^

"Wowww! You did so good!" Daddy said with a chuckle.

He walked me into a room that was all pink with stuffies, toys, and colors, "draw something for daddy, princess, I need to talk to Jacob."

I nodded and he closed the door.

I decided to draw him a pretty butterfly with glitter and sparkles.

Dustin's POV:

After I put her into the room, I walked back to the kitchen to see Jacob standing there with an icing mustache, "Really, Jacob?"

He looks at me confused then his face turned red, "i uh...uhm..anyways.." he said then cleared his throat.

"Why was Jonathon here?"

"He wouldn't tell me. All he said was that it was personal business. "

"Did he see Hayley?"

"Yes, sir."

I growled to myself, "protect her at all costs. We can't let her get hurt. We can't."

"Yes, sir. I'll contact Carl and Frank to let him know," Jacob said and got on his phone quickly and started calling them.

No one is gonna hurt my princess.