3.

Dustin at the top^

I yawn softly as I wake up next to my daddy, I slowly slip out of little space and I get up and walk into my closet.

As I look through all of my clothes and accessories, I pull out some that I think would look perfect together.

I put my clothes on to see daddy standing there without his shirt on. His abs showing and his messy bed head is all over the place. I bite my lower lip as I look down.

"Good morning, sweat pea," Dustin's voice rang deep, "how'd you sleep?"

"I slept great since I was with you," I replied with a shy smile.

He chuckled and walked over to me, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"You look so adorable, babygirl," Daddy said as he kissed me gently. I kissed him back, the kiss was filled with so much love and passion until there was a gentle knock at the door.

Daddy pulled away, "yes?"

"Your ride is here, boss, "Jacob called from the other side of the door.

"I'll be right there," Daddy replied as he went into his closet and put on a black blazer, red tie, and black slacks with dress shoes.

"Where's daddy going?" I asked softly, sitting on the ground as I watch him walk back and forth around the room finding things.

"I have to work, honey bear," he replied as he picked me uup and took me out of the room and downstairs.

He handed me to Jacob as I poked out my lower lip gently in a pouting way.

"Daddy will be home soon," Dustin said as he kissed my forehead, cheek, then my lips, "i promise, babygirl Be good for Jacob."

With that, Daddy left outside and into the car and drove off. I looked at Jacob, "what we do today?"

"Uhm..well.. we can watch a movie right now if you wanted to?" Jacob replied.

My eyes lit up as I bounced around in his arms. Jacob make a strange noise whenever I did then told me to stop. Weird.

"Wanna watch The Little Mermaid or-" Jacob started saying as I cut him off.

"I wanna watch Cinderwella!" I said as I bounced more. Jacob made the noise again! What is it

I mimicked the noise as his eyes grew wide a bit. I tilted my head at him innocently as he sat me down on the couch. He went on Daddy's Netflix account and put it on.

Jacob sat a few feet away from me but I didn't let him. I crawled on his lap and curled there with him.

 I crawled on his lap and curled there with him

(Jacob above^)

He smiled softly as i made soft noises while watching the movie. My eyes grew droopy.

"S-Sweepy.." I mumbled softly.

Jacob started to stand up, "n-no..n-nappy here..pwease.."

Jacob sighed and smiled, he lied down and I curled on top of him. He pulled a blanket over us and held his arms around me protectively.

With that, my eyes went heavy and I fell fast asleep.

I'll update more in the morning, I'm a bit tired >-< and i have a massive headache

Goodnight (: