1-Something missing

Vince's pov

I was at my girlfriends house when my phone went off.

Mason: Hey

"Who is this?" i thought as my girlfriend asked.

Me: hey who's this?
Mason: I'm Mason, would you like to meet me up at the mall?
Me: which one and when?
Mason: Westland and now
Me: alright

"Sorry babe i gotta go" i said to Zoe, my girlfriend. I felt bad for ditching her but I wanted to see what this person wanted. I got into my car and left. It took me a half hour to get there and this feeling of being nervous came over me. He looked like he was still in high school but I didn't know and didn't think of asking.

Once I got there and found a parking spot I texted her telling him I was there and I was going in the entrance by Ulta, to meet me there. I was wearing baggy pants and a batman tee I stole from my girlfriend. I got extremely nervous when I walked in. I saw him and started walking to him. he was wearing a black tank top and a black skirt with the little bit of his hair up. He saw me, running at me into a hug that almost knocked me over. Damn, okay wasn't expecting that when i don't know her. I hugged her back saying hello.

"Hi!!" he said sounding excited, kinda like he knew me. Confused i asked him "How do you know me". "You're my ex-boyfriends ex" she replied. Great. That doesn't help me. "Lets go find somewhere to sit down my legs are hurting" i said breaking the hug and started walking. Once we found somewhere to sit, we started talking. "So how old are you" i asked, hoping she wasn't in high school, he was really attractive, "I'm 16, how old are you" fuck he's in high school. I thought about leaving but if i can control myself i'll be good. "I'm 36" i paused for a minute, "yeah i'm old" after i said that i heard this come out of his mouth "Don't say that, you're cute...and i like older guys"

Fuck don't say that i won't be able to control myself. "And how does your dad feel about this, because if you were my son i'd keep you on lock down." I seen a shift in her face before he responded. "I don't know my dad. He left when my mom got pregnant with me, and i barley know her. I live with my grandparents." I felt bad once i asked. "What was your moms name?" goddamnit Vince stop asking about his life story. "Becky, she told me that they didn't she was pregnant with me and they got into a huge fight and he left, without saying anything and never came back"

I started to question whether he was my son. I had a girlfriend named Becky and we got into something similar like that" i told him. He changed the topic smiling looking down "Sooo, what are some of your interests"
"I like music, writing, and occasionally reading" i smiled "What are some of yours?"

********************************************

As time went on we started walking around and we were in Macy's, just browsing with a miley cyrus song on and I kissed him, out of nowhere and to my surprise, he kissed back. After that we went to a movie. We saw The Rings and my hand going up his skirt, playing with his dick. What the fuck am i doing.