3-Give It Up

After i kissed him again this time knowing he was my son, something inside me change. Something weird, so to speak. I wanted him. As mine. Not my son. He seemed like he wanted that too, I pulled away. "You don't mind that i'm your father?" He shook her head no. I smiled and I walked down into the basement motioning for him to follow. It was a mess but I honestly didn't care. "I don't want us to rush any further then we already have" i sat down patting the spot next to me. I asked him what she wanted to watch and he said Supernatural. "Team Sam or Team Dean?" i raised an eyebrow, "Sam all the way, you" I squinted then smiled, "Dean". I put it on from the beginning wanting to watch the whole series with him. I held him close, feeling this void of emptiness filling up. Whatever i was missing was him.

I smiled even more and every time he eyed Sam i causally coughed, feeling jealous even though i did the same to Dean. He laughed and rolled her eyes. "Hypocrite" i chuckled "Hey, I'm sorry i can't help it." He nuzzled her head into my lap falling asleep. I turned off supernatural and turned on something funny. My phone felt like it was about to have a heart attack with how much it was vibrating. "Who the fuck is calling me" i whispered reaching for my phone and he woke up, asked what is was. "It's my ex, I'll be right back." I walked away and answered.

I hadn't had a chance to say hello without my eardrum being blown to shreds. Zoe was drunk, like always when i do this to her. I couldn't make out most of the things that she said. "Why couldn't me and you have raised her together? Were you cheating on me? Is he really your son?" Why does she have to do this now it's noon for god sake. "Because i want to do this on my own, no i wasn't cheating on you and yes he really is my son. Why the fuck are you doing this? Why can't you understand what a break means? Do i have to make your life hell again? Do not call me again." I hung up, fed up with her I pulled a cigarette out of my pack and lit it. Walking back i sat down, Mason stole the cigarette from my hand and took a hit of it. Goddamn he's like me a lot. I took my cigarette out of his hand and took a hit. "You ask for a hit of it. You don't snatch it. Got it?" he nodded and smiled. God I love him. I know i shouldn't.

"Dad, what was that about?" he asked tilting her head. "What do you mean?" i cocked my head back "I heard you on the phone, with your ex. You asked if you needed to make her life hell again? What do you mean?" i sighed how do i explain what i did. I didn't even want to admit it to myself. "It's a long story. I'll tell you tomorrow. Tell your grandparents that you're staying the night at a friends baby." I carried him upstairs into my bedroom and tucked him in. i smoked one last cigarette before kissing his head and crawling into bed with him, cuddling up to him. Goodnight my sweet little angel.