Wait..What happens after the Meeting

*smut warning*

Alex POV

Urhggg. I hate that Washington wanted me to apologize to Jefferson. Not my fault that I hurt his feewings in the meeting. "Thomas let me in!" I shout. He opens the door and asked "what do you want Hamilton..". His gaze traced the outline of my body. "Can I come in" I ask. His body filed the frame of the door. With his beautiful face and long thick curls. URGHH MIND STOP I HATE THOMAS....right? "Sure whatever"Thomas moved out of the way to let me in. "Why are you acting weird...never mind I'm s-sorry"it was hard to say that last part. "Ya know, their is away you can repay me~"Thomas whispered in my ear as he pushed me against a wall. "As an apology" he added. "T-Thomas w-what are you d-doing" Omg I stuttered to much and why am I so red. "Why so shy, I see how you look at me with those lustful eyes. You brush it off as hate but I beg to differ" he purred in my ear. "I I" i was cut off by to plump lips slamming against mine. All I could do was push back as his tongue slipped into my mouth. "Thomas I need to talk to yo... a sorry I'll come back later!" James said as he slammed the door shut.

"You didn't lock the door?!"Thomas panted half breath. "I did not think we would do THIS" I replied. "Well you thought wrong" Thomas said as he continued the kiss. I pulled back as he pulled my hair and started sucking on my neck. "O oh ~arghh~ right their" I moaned as he nibbled on my soft spot on my neck. I started to unbutton his shirt "getting greedy are we" Thomas said looking up at me. "Only for you~" I whispered in his ear. "Oh shit that really turns me on when you whisper like that" Thomas said as he kissed me and pulled his and my pants down. He went and locked the door as He hoisted me on his hips and purred in my ear "if you want it you can just ask~". "Please". "What was that" Thomas whispered in my ear. "Thomas Please Fuck me till I cant walk!" I shout loud enough so people would hear outside of the office. "Well there's me cue" Thomas said as he tugged mine and his boxers of. My gaze met his erection and I was astonished on how big he was. I could practically hear his smirk "like whatcha see~". All I could do was nod and once I looked up I was met by two fingers and one word "suck". I gladly took the fingers and swirled my tongue around them. Once he was satisfied with my work he placed one finger in my entrance. "Ow"I hissed in pain. "Don't worry it will feel better soon" Thomas smiled kindly as he put another finger in and scissored in and out repeatedly until I was coated with my spit. "Ready" he whispered. I nodded as he dropped me on his hard cock. "ARGHH" I moaned in pain and pleaser as he thrusted faster and picked up speed. "~argh shooo that feels goood~" I moaned as he hit my prostate. The sound of our skin slapping filled the room as I clung to Thomas's back for stability. Every time he thrusted into me he hit my prostate and me rapidly moaning all the way."Urgh Alex I'm close" Thomas moaned out. "Agh me too" I say as my breath hitched. "OHH SHIT THoMAS RIGHT ThERE, OOOHHMMm" I didn't care if anyone heard by now. "~OHhh fuck Hamilton YOur SOo tight mhmm"Thomas moaned as he came inside me.

"AGHHH" I made I high pitched moan as I released onto our stomachs. " a-ahh I'm s-sorry" I say as I'm seated on Thomas's lap and he slides down the wall. I lean over his solder and kiss his jaw line then neck. And I feel his hot breath on my neck as I shuddered. Our chests were expanding and sinking back down at a fast pace before slowing down.  But we were both a panting mess and I dozed off. Eventually I fell asleep.

Thomas POV

I dress Hamilton and me and place him on a office chair. "Knock knock" washing days as he walks in and sat down. "I guessing that apology went well I see" wiggling his eye brows. "A-a yeah" I stuffer turning a shade of crimson. "Well since my treasury secretary can't walk so Im trusting you with him ok" he said walking towards the door "and please no more fucking in the office" he laughed as his closed the door with a "click". I was bright red and flustered.

Well I have to do something and let's start with going home I thought to myself. I picked up Alex bridal style and carried him to my car. But when I walked by the one of Hamilton's students I told them to drive his car home and gave them his car keys in his pocket.

Time skip cuz lazy

I set Alex down on my bed and climb in after him. He wrapped his hand around   My neck and pulled me into a kiss as I snaked my hands down to his waist and pulled him closer. "~I love you Alexander Hamilton~" i said as I dozed off. And before I fell asleep I heard in my ear "I love you too much to explain with words my tommy". God I love this man was my last thought before falling asleep in his warm embrace

So that was my first chapter and I was dying writing the smut and I heard my mom come by and I had to make an excuse for what I was doing lol

Word count:991