Blind date

Alex POV

I can't believe Laurens tricked me into this blind date thing. I am sitting here at the moment talking to some random stranger and... "so what got you into this mess"he asked smugly. "Ah w-well my friend here tricked me and said I was going dinking, but instead he drove me here and well you know the rest"wait did I fucking  stutter! "~Hhmm that's funny, same thing here" he voice sounded so smooth. someone left and the light from outside shined in and was that some curly hair? No it can't be...

Laurens POV (hue hue hue)

I sat down and I few moment later I guy sat beside me.(oh I forgot this is a gay blind date place so yeah,back to da story). We talked for a bit and then someone walked out and I caught a glimpse of his face. "I-is that James?!" I practically shouted.

Thomas POV

I-is that Alex. Oh my god. Are you kidding me, he looks so good. Wow I never thought I would say that in my life. "Alex is that you"i blurted out as a half laugh. "You gota be kidding me" he was dumbfounded. "Well Im sitting right here" I laughed out. "Well it's been a nice but I think I better go" He said as he gets off his chair. "Well I can see well not really but Laurens is your ride I suppose?" I say charmingly. "Urgh I hate to admit it but your right and it seems he's not leaving" he said. "Well your just going to have to ride with me". I get up and walk him to my car paying for the food while on my way by.

Time skipuuuuuu

"Well were here" I say. I look over to see tears streaming down his face. He was having a panic attack. I look outside just realizing it was storming outside. "Jeez I hate say but I can't leave ya here like this" I get out and pick Alex up bridal style at bring him in or failed and succeeded. I had to get his keys out off his.....back pocket. I set him on his bed and cradle him in my arms. He clings onto my shirt for dear life. While soaking it with tears. I started to hum to try to calm him down....it worked.

Alex POV

Water.....dead bodies.......my brother......humming? I look up to see Thomas humming to me. I was confused by him comforting me but I did not care. I felt safe, warm, and most  of all loved. I looked up at him and kissed his lips lightly. He pushed back?

Thomas POV (soo many POV changes)

Alex just kissed me. I don't know what to do but my lips sure knew what to do.  I pushed back just enough for him to notice. By now my he was sitting on my lap. My hands were wrapped around his waist as his around my neck. I bit down on his bottom lip earning a whimper from him. I slipped me tongue into his mouth to deepen the kiss. "You calm now" I said as I pull away and start smirking. "Y-Yeah yeah I am" he said as he looked away. A light pink spread across his face. I grab his chin and face it towards me. "I love your beautiful face" I kiss his cheek. "Let's go to sleep now" I say as I look at the clock. 1:36 was the time. We flopped down on the bed and snuggled. I wrap my arms around him and his on my chest. "I love you Alexander" I purr in his ear. "I love you to Thomas" Alex replies. And with that we fell asleep in his bed.

Lol the fluff thou. It was so long to update sorry. I had no inspiration until today. So I hope you like it bye🙏🙏 it is 5:07 right now😭👌🙏😂