25.

Dylan and Cole both walk into the house.

"I'm calling the police" Sawyer says getting out her phone.

"Ugh! If someone stole my new purse I just bought, I am going to flip" Naomi says crossing her arms. My eyes stay glued to the front door. I was worried about Dylan and Cole. I didn't want anything to happen to them. They honestly should have stayed out here with us and waited for the police to come. Cole appears at the front door.

"No one's here. You guys can come in" Cole says. I lead everyone in and Cole turns on the lights in the living room. The whole house was pretty trashed. Naomi hurries down the left hall towards her bedroom. I hear things getting thrown around and I look down the right hallway.

"What's he doing?" I asked.

"I'm not sure" Cole says. I go down the hallway and walk into Dylan's room to see it was completely ruined. I couldn't tell if it was already like this or did he just do it? Dylan was throwing things around and he seemed like he was looking for something.

"Dylan" I said and he doesn't answers. "Dylan!" I say again and he ignores me. "Dylan... what are you looking for? What did they take?" I asked.

"SHIT!" he yells and his breathing starts to get heavy.

"Dylan what's missing?" I asked going up to him and he steps back.

"Don't touch me..." he said and I stare at him. I bite my lip and he shakes his head.

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Are you fuckin serious Jo? Someone broke into my place!"

"I know that Dylan. But what are you looking for? What did they take?"

"Doesn't matter" Dylan says pushing pass me so we're knocking shoulders.

"Dylan!" I say after him and he storms away. I follow him to the front of the house and he hurries to leave.

"Is he going to be okay?" Sawyer asked.

"I don't know" I said shaking my head.

"The police are on their way" Sawyer says.

"Nothing is stolen from our room" Naomi says coming out.

"Nothing was taken from my room either" Cole says.

"Well something was taken from Dylan's room so" I said going to pick up the pillows from the floor and setting them back on the couch.

"Who would do this?" Cody asked.

"I honestly believed Dylan had more friends than enemies, you know?" Naomi says.

"Let's just wait for the police" I said sitting down. I lean my head back on the couch and waited. I wanted to know what was taken for Dylan. Obviously if none of our stuff got stolen except Dylan's, it was someone that knew him and Dylan had something they wanted. When the police came, Sawyer and Cole talked to them explaining as much as we could.

"And was anything stolen?" one of the officers asked.

"Umm our friend Dylan is missing something" Sawyer said.

"What is he missing?" the officer asked.

"We don't know" I answered.

"Well... when you guys find out. Just let us know" the officer said putting away his notepad.

"That's it? That's all you guys are going to do?" Naomi asked.

"Well... we will keep a look out. And if we're being honest. It's quite unusual that you guys don't have cameras in this house" the officer said and we don't say anything. I never thought about that. "Alright we will put this in our system and hopefully we find whoever did this" the officer said and they both turn around to leave.