21: Troublemaker

Muse: Please stay safe and eat well <3

Jihyun smiled at this. He hadn't been able to reply to you in a few days, but your messages of encouragement helped him through. He was in the initiation phase of Rika's cult and it was a real trial. There was so many mantras and chants. Tons of confessions and devotionals. Hail Rika's and The Savior's Prayer. It was a lot for anyone, particularly for Rika's overly dedicated ex.

"As we praise our savior and remember her sacrifice, we dedicate ourselves to her truly and fully." V joined in the random prayer. He sighed, having used to be completely dedicated to Rika. He would've said these prayers to her every day if it would have saved their relationship. But she had really hurt him.

The more he thought about it, the more he thought he might want to have a baby. V really wished that Rika had been telling the truth. He was incredibly successful in his career and was pretty stable in life. But if I'm ready... What's been holding me back?

You on the other hand, were working hard on a project for work. You needed to design twenty-five different logos for this single company. They all had to be different, but fit in very specific constraints.

"Jesus Christ. How can I make twenty-five different logos that are all this exact shade of blue, this font, in this size with these decals? This is ridiculous." You said to yourself.

You wished Jihyun would come home. You worried about him all the time. You worried about his eyes, which seemed to be improving but still weren't perfect. You worried about him getting obsessed with Rika again, which was pretty likely.

Seeing as you weren't going to be getting anywhere on this project, you decided to log onto the messenger.

Muse has logged on.

707: TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOURSELF

707: I MUST KNOW

Jumin Han: Stop verbally assaulting her every time she logs on.

Muse: Alright.

707: REALLY?

Jumin Han: Really?

Jaehee Kang has logged on.

Jaehee Kang: Really?

707: What juicy detail will you share?

Yoosung★ has logged on.

Yoosung★: DID I MISS IT?

707: No, but grab some popcorn because we're about to learn something revelational.

Muse: I never said that.

Yoosung★: I want to know more about you!

707: We all do! Hurry up! The tension is killing me!

Muse: Well before that, has anyone heard from Jihyun recently?

Yoosung★: No, but what does that matter?

Muse: It matters to me.

ZEN has logged on.

ZEN: What did I miss?

707: Nothing, she's holding us hostage.

Muse: I just asked if anyone had heard from Jihyun lately.

Yoosung★: No.

Jumin Han: No, unfortunately. And I'm a little bit worried about him.

Yoosung★: He'll be fine. He's trying to rescue MC.

707: I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

707: T

707: E

707: L

Muse: Stop. I'll tell you.

Muse: Well...

Muse: What do you want to know?

Muse: I didn't actually have anything in mind.

Yoosung★: I want to know all about you! All your favorites!

ZEN: Eh, that stuffs boring.

ZEN: Have you ever dated anyone?

707: Yes! That one! ^^^

Jumin Han: I agree that would be interesting.

Muse: I'll answer if everyone else agrees to.

ZEN: I haven't.

707: It's a no from me.

Jumin Han: ...no.

Yoosung★: I'm a forever alone!!!

707: So?

ZEN: You?

Jaehee Kang: What about me?

707: lololol

707: Oops.

Jaehee Kang: I haven't either...

Muse: I have.

Muse: In fact I'm dating someone right now.

Zen: Who?

Muse: Someone who's minty fresh ;)

Muse has logged off.

There. That should keep them guessing. You thought to yourself as new ideas surged into your head after this incubation period.