Prologue

"Yes, can I have just a simple iced coffee, whatever you'd think is cheapest," I said, pulling out my wallet from my coat. "Right away Miss, that would be three ninety nine," the man replied. What? I asked for the cheapest coffee they have. Geez, I guess Starbucks is really expensive. I payed up anyways, proceeding to the waiting counter.

When the coffee was finished, I realized that they've made my coffee burning hot. "Sorry," I said to one of them, "I ordered an iced coffee." "Sorry Miss, the iced coffee would be three bucks more," the man who took my order said. "Ah, fuck," I grumbled. "Guess I'll have to drink this later." When I got home, I was able to catch my favorite show, 'The Big Bang Theory' and sipped a little of my coffee. Not bad I thought. Who would've known Starbuck's cheapest coffee was actually really good?

As I was still watching, I realized my cup had some other scribbles.

'2783 7281
Call me.'

I didn't know anyone back at the Starbucks I went to. Why would anyone want me to have their number?

MC
Hello.

???
Oh, you actually texted.

MC
I'm sorry?

???
Nevermind.

MC
why did you put you number
on my cup?

???
It was all just for fun.

MC
For fun?

Seen.

MC
Hey! Answer me!

Seen.