Ch. 8

"What, you're gonna give me a new heart?!" I screeched. "You can't help me now."

"I'll give you that!" Jayden started to sweat. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to tell you it's me because ... I liked you ... "

"What?!" I screamed so loud.

"Yea and I'm sorry ... " he said. "My friends saw you and dared me to write my number on your cup."

"So that's the fucking story I've been waiting to hear about?" I facepalmed as tears came streaming down.

I took Jayden in my arms, still crying.

"Don't do this," I said. "I'd rather die knowing you liked me back than spend the rest of my life alone."

"What about me?!" He shrieked. "You think I'd wanna suffer not being with you?"

Then there was a brief silence.

"You know what ... I'm giving you my own heart. I don't care, you're not making me change my mind. I'm only doing this because I love you Abi," he blurted out, dashing out of the room.

*** a few days later

I can't even open my mouth to tell how devastating this is. His body, in the coffin, getting lowered into the dug up hole. Yes, I came down with a really unhealthy bad heart. And he gave me a new one, but even if it was new, it's too unbearable, the pain I feel.

I know I'm not gonna have any more plans of getting a boyfriend ...

The
End

A/N: I'm sorry how devastating this is guys, but anyways, this is just a little ship between my friends, and these are just fake names. I would have cried but thankfully I didn't.