Disneyland!

"KOMAEDA! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Hinata tirelessly panicking to where the hell did Komaeda go this time. He understands that Disneyland is a wonderful place, but come on, it's not fun if it's only Hinata.

Nanami approached the lonely Hinata and asked. "Hmm? Hinata, is Komaeda missing for the 5th time now?"

Hinata, as if he was greeted by a tumbleweed, nodded sadly.

Today, they were at Disneyland. Hope's Peak finally decided to let the students have some fun, for an entire month in Hong Kong, Disneyland. Except. . . Komaeda kept disappearing.

Hinata sighed, turning to look at the blue sky. There wasn't a single cloud in the sky. "Komaeda, just where the hell are you." Hinata whispered under his breath, while placing an arm over his eyes. 

-----

Komaeda was eating one of them, famous hotdogs of Hong Kong, and boy, he was satisfied. He had ketchup all over his face.

"Komaeda." Komaeda turned to see who was calling him out, in a nonchalant manner, but when he heard the voice, he already knew who it was.

"Izuru! A pleasure seeing you here!" Komaeda waved at Izuru, while still munching on his hotdog. Izuru stood silent, obviously didn't like being in Hong Kong, Disneyland at all. He didn't like crowded places, nonetheless the whole point of the amusement park.

"Komaeda, you have ketchup all over your face. It's a disgrace seeing you with me like that." Although, Izuru was complaining, he kept it in a calm not-like-togami, voice. 

Komaeda went to a nearby mirror to check, just what the hell is in his face. "Oh, would you look at that." Komaeda laughed, scratching his head. He turned his head, left and right. Not knowing where he had gone. 

"Uh, Izuru. I think I'm lost. Also, where's the CR?" Izuru groaned, still in a nonchalant manner, though. 

Izuru grabbed Komaeda and lead him to the Boys CR. "Ah, Thank you, Izuru!" Komaeda dashed to the CR to clean off his face full of ketchup and also went.

After awhile, Izuru thought of leaving him alone, but when he was going to, Komaeda suddenly came out, clean as a baby's buttcheek. This caused to Izuru, to silently cringe, without anyone probably seeing it.

"So, um. Where are we again?" Komaeda said glancing to one side to another. Unfortunately, Izuru had also forgotten where they were.

"Uh, Izuru?" Komaeda tugged at Izuru's tuxedo. Good thing he was clean, Izuru would have cringed full-blown if he got it dirty. Izuru always wanted to look presentable, ever since the first day he went to Hope's Peak.

Without saying anything, Izuru dragged Komaeda to the Customer Service, to ask for a map or something. When they got there, they already had run out of maps and said that a guy with a beanie and fuchsia hair, took it all for some reason and gave it to a girl, worthy of being a princess. (That was Sonia, if you have no clue.) When they restocked, a guy with black hair and had a streak of purple hair, again, took it all and gave it to the same person. 

Izuru reminds himself to half-murder those two, when he gets back and regroup. Good thing Izuru thought of a plan. 

-----