The Davie Episode

Okay so the real reason why I updated so suddenly was because of this, and I REALLY want to tell people about it.

So I was on YouTube getting sidetracked from what I was supposed to be doing and was watching this video. I already love Hetalia and was watching it because I want to hear someone's opinion. I was looking through the comments and saw one that said "that the ending song was really unnecessary in the Davie episode."

At first I thought of that picture that I found about half a year ago and then continue in the video to her talk about it. I never saw the episode because I was still in the World Series, but I was really curious and watched it when the video was over.

So it's almost 3 in the morning and I'm sitting there crying. It's not easy for a show to make me cry like that. The first time I cried was the end of Assassination Classroom, and then I almost cried at the ending of Angel Beats. The second time I cried was the scene when Ame left in Wolf Children. They were both short and quick and some people wouldn't consider it crying. Same goes with this, but more tears came out.

Honestly, I don't know what actually made me cry. The fact that the countries are immortal and they can't get to attach to any normal human or the fact that America didn't understand what was happening. I read on the wiki that Davie didn't know who he was in his last years which makes it even sadder.

I guess I just wanna say treasure the people close to you because eventually the inevitable will happen.

Why do comedies have to have sad episodes? Also I remembered this after getting finished with the paragraph but I didn't want to throw it in. I almost cried at the scene were all of muse was crying in the second season. Not the movie. The train station scene. All the other times I cried the characters were crying too.

Most amount of words I have ever done.