➳ Jeon Jungkook- 2

So I saw this on facebook and..

You people better choose!

°No comment°

What's vanilla sex, am I innocent to know that

Can jungkook blindfold jimin instead Why so hot Jungkook(wait, I need to be loyal Taehyung)

Why so hot Jungkook(wait, I need to be loyal Taehyung)

Can jungkook blindfold jimin instead Why so hot Jungkook(wait, I need to be loyal Taehyung)

Ugh, Yoongi, who's my bias wrecker and Taehyung who is my bias, WAIT

I can assure you I'm innocent, I can assure you
After I finish the smut I mean
—•—

[Y/N] continued to bite and kiss the maknae's neck, the older's male hands when under the white T-shirt, Jungkook can only moan feeling cold hands on his buds, twisting and pinching them.

"[Y-Y/N].." Jungkook moaned out, his back arching as he unconsciously grind himself on your growing bulge.

[Y/N] groaned and took off Jungkook's shirt, pushing the younger on his back, taking off his clothes, boxers and shorts.

The [H/C] haired male licked his lips seductively and took off his [F/C] shirt, throwing it at the side, "It's been a while, huh?" [Y/N] said huskily, suddenly entering two fingers inside Jungkook, stretching him out.

Jungkook screamed quite loudly, gripping [Y/N]'s shoulder, his head throwing back from the pleasure, mouth was open, drool leaving out of his mouth.

"What a nice expression..Kookie.." [Y/N] said as he licked Jungkook"s neck, sucking on it as he continued to stretch him. "Is two finger's enough~? It looks like it's not~ will it fit~?" [Y/N] smirked, slowly entering a their finger making Jungkook arch his back more, he shook his head.

"N-No..! [Y-Y/N]! P-please.. g-give me s-something better.." Jungkook begged, he was suddenly desperate, he was always, but he didn't beg like this before.

[Y/N]'s eyes looked at Jungkook's, he growled, smirking more, "You can do better than that~"

Jungkook looked so weak under [Y/N], the only think that [Y/N] could think was his lover, him and only him, he wanted to feel his lover, he wanted to feel him again.

Jungkook opened his mouth, he had tears on the corner of his eyes, he wrapped his arms around [Y/N], pulling himself closer to him as he whispered,

"G-give me your dick.. I want it to ravish me.. To go in deep me, make me scream your name and only yours, make me feel like I'm in heaven.. hyung.." Jungkook said, his mouth latching on [Y/N]'s neck, marking him.

[Y/N] couldn't help but rip his own shorts and pulled out finger's not hesitating to enter him.

Jungkook's eyes widen, he moaned loudly, "A-ah~! [Y-Y/N]!" He moaned out, his toes already curling on how fast [Y/N] was thrusting in him, it was so fast, Jungkook can only see stars, he felt like he was in heaven, he was drooling, his eyes tightly shut.

"Ngh.. Jungkook.." [Y/N] groaned, feeling that the male tightened around him, Jungkook blushes as he heard [Y/N] groaned out his name so sexily.

Jungkook flinched slightly, cumming.

[Y/N] could only smirk, hugging Jungkook and pulled him as he sat up, pulling Jungkook up and slammed him down.

Jungkook once again, screamed, his back arching more.

"S-so deep.." Jungkook moaned out, moving, only to moan more, it was literally hitting his prostate, "A-amazing.." Jungkook groaned and shut his eyes tightly.

[Y/N] grabbed Jungkook's beautiful hips and helped him move up and down on him, "Ha.. Ngh.. Jungkook, you're so tight.. It feels so good.." [Y/N] said, biting Jungkook's neck once again, thrusting much faster.

"[Y/N]! Ha! Mhm! S-so good!" Jungkook put his tongue out as he looked at [Y/N] with tears because of pleasure.

[Y/N] could only groan and kissed Jungkook, their tongue's dancing together, tilting his head to the side, Jungkook bit down [Y/N]'s bottom lip as he sucked on his neck, feeling himself close.

[Y/N] moaned and thrusted faster, feeling himself close too.

After a few more thrusts, groans and moans, the two came together, panting heavily as Jungkook shivered and moaned slightly, feeling hot liquid inside him, flowing.

"Ah.. So warm.." [Y/N] smiles, of course it's warm inside Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook continued to pant heavily as well as the other male, "T-that was amazing.." The maknae said, smiling slightly, [Y/N] smiled back, feeling his face heat up, he closed his eyes and kissed Jungkook on the lips again.

"I love you, Jungkook."

Jungkook blushed brightly, stuttering,

"I-I love you too.."

•—•

There! I'm innocent again! Ha!