➳ Min yoongi

??? POV

"You shouldn't fall for someone different. ."

Yoongi held my hand, kissing it, even though I was hurting, I didn't mind the pain.

But it didn't go unnoticed by him.

We're both different. . But I love you so much. . Even if you're wrecking me.

I don't want to hurt you anymore.

Each word, keeps making my heart ache. I've searched everywhere for you.. where are you?

Water and fire doesn't mix. One of us will die if we stay together.

You're water and I'm fire, yeah.. Our elements doesn't mix well.

I'll keep running, just to find you again, just to see you again.

Just holding the water itself, my own fire dies out slowly, I know it isn't enough.

In this empty road, I'm the only one standing in the middle of it, no cars, where have you gone?

Falling, I felt water hit my back and engulfed me, the pain reminded me of you, whenever you touch me, it hurts because you are water and I'm fire. It took me courage to let myself drown and let that fire inside me die out.. One of the source of why I'm living.

But you were my main source on why I keep moving forward. But now those two sources are gone.. how can I keep going..?

At last.. I've seen you one last time..

I heard your shouts, but I couldn't open my eyes anymore, and everything went black.

3rd POV

Yoongi rushed to the hospital, breathing heavily.

His eyes were glassy, he never shouted for help all his life, he never shouted so much.

It's been hours, the male was gripping on his own hair, trying to set himself calm but thoughts— conclusions, we're going inside his mind, anxiety is rising, his heart beating fast as he didn't know what to feel anymore.

His tears stained the sheets, holding his love's hand, his own hand shaking.

"It's too late.."

His breathing was still heavy, biting his red lips, trying to calm his own body, trying to stop shaking. But the fire was still out, the fire, the source of life from the other's body.

"Please come back to me.."

"[Y/N].."

"I love you so much."

"Yoongi.."

"I love you too."

•—––