➳ Kim taehyung

. . .

I'm back sorry school was shit,

—•—

It was another day of school where students are just being burdened by projects, sighing, [Y/N] rolled his eyes as he crossed his legs, making a no. 4 and put his chin on his hands.

Ugh, class is taking too long.

[Y/N] thought, his mind drifting to lunch his with boyfriend, one and only Kim Taehyung.

[Y/N] played with his earring on his left ear, which perfectly suited him if anyone was being honest, the way that his plump lips would open a little and there would breath.

Taehyung on the other side was being desperate for [Y/N]— oh how soft and gentle his touches were.

After a few hell minutes without each other, the two got to see one another again, it was lunch so the two headed to where the food is.

Despite all the black colored clothes and tattoos on [Y/N] fair skin, he was soft, his hair was messy.

Getting lunch together, the two sat down, facing each other, talking a bout how the class went.

"It was shit, especially if you weren't there." [Y/N] said, sighing, Taehyung ran a hand over [Y/N]'s tattooed arm.

Taehyung chuckled and smiled, "We still have a few classes where we're together, let's go~"

—•

The fact that [Y/N] was more muscular than Taehyung himself, you don't even know what happened to poor [Y/N] when he's being teased.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the tough looking male and sucked on his neck as the bottom male whimpered, gripping Taehyung's shoulder's, his eyes closed.

Taehyung's lips attached itself to [Y/N]'s own lips.

The dominant male smirked, "Look how cute you are~ you look tough but how are you melting in my touch,"

[Y/N] shivered from Taehyung's voice, how husky it was and it make him weak.

How cute~ I wonder where we'll go tonight~

—•

Aye love u all Ahahha