Dr Shoutz

Emily's POV

Emily was sitting in her office and she was working in her computer and she saw the time and it was her lunch time. She got up from her desk and she locked her computer and she went to the cafeteria to have lunch.

She ordered a salad and a juice. She came with her food to a table and she sat, there was another person sitting in front of her and she was having coffee silently.

The woman was a visitor, she was not a patient nor a doctor but her facial expression said that she was in some kind of a problem or she is has some issues.

Hey I am Emily Shoutz, what's your name?

Nicole.

Nicole you seem worried I have been here since 10 minutes and I am eating my salad but you didn't even look at me once.

I am sorry Dr. Shoutz but I need to talk to someone about my daughters problem.

What problem is your daughter facing Nicole?

She is having these dreams where she is tortured by a woman and because of that she is not able to sleep in the night.

Why don't we go into my office and I will put it on the record.

Sure.

Emily and Nicole went into the cabin where Emily worked and she explained what happened to her daughter when she young.

Then Emily told Nicole to bring her daughter to the hospital she will test for any problems which the daughter is facing.

When Nicole left the cabin, Emily saw that a man was waiting outside the door and she told the man to come in.

Detective Henry what are you doing in the hospital?

I have come to see you. I have some questions regarding a case I am solving as you are a doctor who handles abuse cases you might tell me something or a personality of the killer we are looking for.

Come on in and we will get started.

A girl was tortured to this extent before she was kidnapped by the crucifier, and then above that she was tortured for two more days or more before she was killed.

Henry, most woman who abuse others would have had a very tough childhood. Some people have anger issues but they will not show it out instead they will take it out on people in the method of torture.

That's insane don't you think?

"But I have seen cases, where a particular girl is abused and once she was abused she became more strong and she directed it towards their relatives, who ever was treating their children like crap, she would see to that they suffer for days" answered Emily.

Any news on the killer or the way you call the crucifier?

Who ever he or she is, is a professional. She didn't leave any tracks or samples of their DNA on the body.

Henry now that you are here do you want to talk about why you fainted by seeing the girl in that state?

I am a shrink or a therapist so you can talk to me and then if you want you can take me out for dinner if  you like.

Isn't it illegal to date your patients, Dr.?

Not if he is a really close friend.

Okay. You can analyse me.

So tell me Henry, how was your childhood like, why did you become a Detective?

My childhood was a normal one very casual parents, have a sister who is loves me, very rare we meet but we love each other.

Is it the girls that are presented that way made you feel little dizzy. Asked Emily.

Means how can a man or a woman do that to a innocent girl?

May be she was innocent.

We just arrested the followers of the church from where the girl was last seen.

Wait what?

The girl who was murdered, by the crucifier was actually a very good girl but she ended up in the church because her mother wanted her to be more disciplined.

Don't get it, why parents are like that, if girls are kept like that, after few days they won't have anyone to talk to.

Do you want to get coffee outside Emily?

Because talking about my childhood and the way parents teach us to live our life is bringing me a headache so coffee?

Sure Henry, just let me grab my phone and purse.

Why purse coffee is on me.

Okay Detective lets go.

At the coffee shop.

Both of them took black coffee and they were sitting in a booth and they were sitting and having their coffee. Henry's phone rang and he picked it up.

Go for Henry.

Henry its Max, do you have a TV somewhere nearby you want to turn it on and see the news and fast.

Excuse me miss can you turn the news please there is something going on it seems.

Sure sir.

The girl switched to news channel and there was some breaking news in the news.

Henry and Emily watched the TV and they were shocked to see a girl on a crucifix and her mouth was gagged and the girl had closed her eyes and the body was not moving that means the girl was dead.

Henry while seeing this dropped the cup from his hand and fell from his chair and on to the floor.

Seeing this Emily got scared and she took him directly to the hospital and brought him back to consciousness by making him smell camphor.

"I got to know why I am fainting while I see the girl in that state, my sister had gone through this some sort" said Henry.

"What are you talking about Henry"

"I am so sorry Emily I have to go, now that there is another body I need to be there at the crime scene, or else my boss will screw me" said Henry.

"You still owe me a dinner Detective" said Emily.

"I will call you doctor or I will pick you up" said Henry.

Oh my God, it's official there is a serial killer who is crucifying girls in public. Hope you like the chapter because it took me a while for me to write this part.

Sheldor2206
XOXO