Leah

Leah was sitting in front of the table and she was having her dinner with her sister. She was in her own world as she didn't know that Evelyn was calling her for two to three minutes.

"Leah"
"Leah"
"Leah"

Evelyn shook Leah's body and that brought Leah to her consciousness.

"What?" asked Leah.

"You are not having your food for the past 10 minutes" replied Evelyn.

"Sorry was thinking about college" answered Leah.

After that Leah had her dinner as fast as she can and she ran to her room and she closed her room door and she tried going to sleep but she couldn't because every time she tried closing her eyes Courtney's face would come in front of hers. And this time also it was the same. So she got up immediately and she went to the living room then to the kitchen to have a glass of water. When she was having the glass of water she saw that Courtney's house light was still on, to know more Leah went outside and crossed the road then she went inside the house as she did this the first time.

There was no one in the living room living room but then suddenly Leah jumped as she heard a voice from behind. She saw that it was Courtesy and she was standing right where she was last time when we had that conversation.

"Twice in a week Leah, and still you have come here" asked Courtney.

"I need answers Courtney" spoke Leah.

"This is not a good time as I have guest in my house" answered Courtney.

"And who would that be another innocent girl like me who you have tied and gagged and kept her in a room like you kept me Courtney"

"No Leah you will be surprised though if you see her"

"Come out dear there is some one here to meet you" called out Courtney.

Leah turned around only to a girl in black panties and black bra, but when she saw the face of the girl she didn't believe her eyes.

"No it can't be tell me that I am dreaming and this is all a dream and not real" Leah said to herself.

Leah couldn't move as her legs as they were turned to jelly and immediately her vision blurred and she fainted on the carpet.

"Shall we get her secured so she doesn't escape from our sight?" Asked Courtney.

"Sure we can but not in the living room in your guest room" said the other girl.

"Your wish" answered Courtney.

I woke up suddenly only to know that my hands were cuffed behind and I am kneeling on the floor, with a ball gag and a blindfold on my eyes.

"Why is this happening to me" asked Leah to herself.

Leah heard footsteps coming towards her, and she was eager to know who it was as she was blindfolded she didn't know who it was actually.

"You will be safe here while me and my friend can have a good time out there and you will not disturb nor escape from us, good bye sweetie" spoke the girl and she went out of the room locked it from outside.

"Do you think she will be quite, getting to know her sister is a sadomasicist, is a lot to handle." asked Courtney to Evelyn.

"She will be fine relax so what do you want to do now?" asked Evelyn.

"The two girls murdered recently and presented like a cross did you do it?" asked Courtney.

"No ways I didn't do it because I was in Las Vegas when that happened" Said Evelyn.

"Then who could be doing that to our friends" asked Courtney.

The lights went out immediately and there was a pitch black in the room. Both Evelyn and Courtney were knocked down and then the door to the room where Leah was held was opened and Leah was taken by a person.

Evelyn

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Evelyn.