Detective Henry

After dropping Emily at her clinic Henry went to the precinct where Tania and Max were waiting for him, he was eager to know what is it that they found about the two girls.

He went into the cabin only to find Max and Tania having dinner and sipping wine.

"So this is the thing you found common in our two victims?" asked Henry.

"You will love what we found but also we are scared to move forward because there is a name in the list which can put a end to our carrier" answered Max.

Max then kept the wine glass down and she took the file which was on the chair and handed it to Henry and told him to look at the list in the last page and see if he finds anything strange in that list and when he does find it then he can be surprised and shocked as they are right now.

Henry went to file and he saw that both the girls went to same college and they were in the same batch and same class. But then when he went to the last page he saw the list of names of the batch mates of the victims. The first name he saw and he was shocked to see the name.

"When did you find this information and does anyone else knows about this list and the name in the list?" asked Henry.

"No one knows about the list and the person Henry but we need to go and speak to the Dean of the college and we need to know why these two were murdered" Told Max.

"I don't want to go to principles office I have had my fare share when I was in college so I will be in my lab if you need anything from me tomorrow but let me know what you guys get from the Dean" Said Tania and she took her bag and she went out of the room.

Henry saw something else in the list and saw Max's face and he asked her.

"Max before we go and talk to the Dean tomorrow can we talk to your sister first before we get to our places"

"She has nothing to do with this Henry I know my sister she can't do such a horrible thing to a person." Answered Max.

"Yeah I know but we need to go and talk to her first as she might be knowing something about these girls, sometimes officials of the school and college hide some things so they don't go viral and the reputation of the college is protected."

"Fine let's go talk to her but if we don't find anything then I am staying at your house for the night if she is upset with me for interrogating her."

"Okay you can sleep at my bed and I will sleep on the couch, now let's go" requested Henry.

Mac's Sister's apartment.

Both Henry and Max went to see Olivia when they reached the apartment they were about to knock when the door opened and a girl came out and she was shocked to see us and suddenly she went inside and told us to come in.

"So tell me Max what brings you by to my place?" Asked Olivia.

"We need to talk about something there may be a connection between the college which you went and the case which we have" spoke Max.

"If I am being interrogated please let me know I will give you all the right information" said Olivia by sitting on the couch.

Henry gave her the file which contained the list of name of the batch of that year and he asked her whether any names were familiar to her.

"I don't need to look at the names to tell you what happened but yeah one thing is for sure that was not a good college" commented Olivia.

So Olivia got three glasses of wine and she kept it on the table which was near the couch and she told them this would be a very long story so they need to get comfortable.

Before Olivia could start Henry took out his mobile and turned on his recorder and kept it on the table so they can record everything what she says.

Olivia said that the college was actually like a prison and people would be treated like they are no one. It was like really strict and we were treated like as if we were small kids. The management was also very bad as the college was like that even students coming there were also not that good especially few girls.

One day a new girl had taken admission in the college and after that day the girl didn't speak much but two days later she committed suicide. No one knows the reason till now but yeah she did commit suicide and then no one investigated the problem.

The case which you guys are in right now the two girls were like close friends of the first name in the list. Yes she was not a good company to hang out with and people who joined her are also not good.

"Can you tell us which other names are familiar to you in this list Olivia?"asked Henry.

Courtney, Evelyn and your boss get in touch with these three and they may tell you something but I am not assuring you anything but you need to go and also speak to the principal who is responsible for all this in the first place so yeah go and speak first. And yeah don't be too friendly with her, you need to scare her a bit to get answers from her but you will get there.

After recording all this and the wine was also over in the glass Henry and Max went to there houses and they thought how to proceed next with the case they need to go and speak to the boss and the principal for the next steps.