Bill Denbrough

Play the song before you read the oneshot enjoy~

Your p.o.v:

Fear and confusion racked my mind for answers, even if me and the losers defeated that darn clown I still have the feeling it's still out for us especially me out of all people. Saying 'I'll float too' and that 'the end is only the beginning'

I go to the bathroom and lock the door, I couldn't help but  slide down the door and cry...

Flashback~

"You guys go ahead I need to talk to bill for a minuet"  Bev suddenly said,Me and the others left thinking nothing of it "So y/n, did you fall from--" "Don't even think about it Richie, oh shoot I forgot my watch I'll be right back guys wait here." I rush back to get my watch when I walk in to see Beverly and Bill kissing. A sob escapes my mouth as I see the pair, they turn to me and their eyes go wide "I'm sorry If I interrupted anything" "Y-Y/n WAIT!" But it was too late I rushed past the others and ran straight to my house not bothering to pick up my bike I just wanted to go...

End of flashback~

That was a couple of days ago, I skipped school not wanting to face any of the losers club escspecialy Bill it will hurt me too much. Bill gave me my bike back but I didn't want to face him so my mum answered the door saying I was sleeping.

I splash the cold, icy water on my face and went back to my room checking the clock 'greeaattt 1.30 in the morning' I knew for sure I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I decided to stop being a wimp and go to Billy's house

(By the way Billy only lives a couple of houses down from the reader)

I start climbing through my window and down the roof, onto the tree near my window ledge and climb down. The moon illuminating my path, Bills house comming into view, my palm go sweaty and my breathing stops questions running through my head 'what if we aren't friends anymore?' 'what if he hates me?' Tears cascade down my face as I think these possible things that Bill could think about me. 'No! I must be strong not a wimp!' I see some pebbles on the ground and get an idea hopefully not breaking a window.

One pebble. Two pebble. Three pebble. God he can sleep..

Bills p.o.v:

I'm such an idiot! Pacing my room back and forth from the memory from a couple of days ago. Y/n. The name stuck in my head all the time, until I hear it a small 'tap' then again and again I open my window and " O-OW" get hit with a pebble?

Your p.o.v:

I through my fourth pebble as the window opened 'Oh no' But at least Bills got my attention right? Heh
"Y-y-y/n?" I give an awkward wave "Can, can I come up?" "Yeah, S-sure wait a-a moment" I nod my head as the front door opens and there is stood the boy that has been my best friend since as long as I can remember. 'He hates me. He hates me. He hates me.' I start to cry and in front of my bestfriend "Bill I'm so sorry really, I know you have a thing for Beverly and I get that you hate me, and that you don't want to be friends with me and--" I get cut of with Bills lips upon my own I was shocked at first but melt into it, yeah it only lasted a couple of seconds but it washed away all of the worries I had built up in my mind.
"W-why would y-y-you th-ink I t-that I would h-hate you?" "Because I ruined your kiss and--" "y-y/n I don't like Beverly I love you" I blush as soon as hear those words "I love you too bill" We kiss again under the moon and star filled sky " I love you Billy Denbrough"
"I-I love you too y-y/n"
Billy Denbrough was my fist kiss in Derry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2?? Comment what you thought about this one.
Vote if you liked it💖💖