pennywise x shy!reader

Nothing. Nothing left of this town this, this place!
I start walking to the sewer entrance that was labeled with 'circus! All is welcome!' Me being curious I am, walked in. I didn't dare make a noise because that's the first thing people do in horror movie and they end up dyingg--- I get ripped out of my thoughts by a red balloon floating towards me. My body paralysed I was stuck in place, the balloon coming closer and closer until it stopped in front of me until 'pop!' I whimpered as blood splattered all over me, that's when I saw a clown in the distance slowly waving it's hand slowly side to side. I quickly turn round and run as far as my legs can take me, "you'll be my queen y/n, yes you will" the sickening sweet voice of the clown rang through the sewer walls.

I soon fall over my own feet and fall in the sewer water, somebody soon picks me up and I become face to face with them the clown. I cover my eyes with my hands " P-please don't hurt m-me" I manage to get those words out of my mouth. The clown chuckles darkly before kissing my cheek, I look at him confused before he says; " See you soon my queen.."
~end dream~

I wake up in cold sweat as I look at my alarm '5.30' I sigh and wipe the tears I didn't know that ran down my cheeks. I get up and go downstairs to get a glass of water, I open up my door as soon as I do that a bright red balloon floats from down the stairs to where I was standing, my breath hitches in my throat as I am unable to move the balloon read; My Queen. I gasp in shock, this couldn't be real could it? No it couldn't it was a dream!

It disappears and the clown comes face to face with me, as I was about to scream the clown puts it's hand over my mouth "shhhhh now y/n, don't want to wake up your parents now do we?" The clown giggled as one of its eyes drifted to the right. I get pushed into the bedroom as the clown still has its hands over my mouth "I'll release my hand, if you promise not to scream or do anything" I nod my head slightly and I'm released from the clowns grasp. "A-are you g-going to hurt me?" "Why would I hurt my Queen?" I blush lightly as he called me 'queen'
"Well w-whats your name?" He gets up and bows down like a gentleman "My name is Pennywise the clown!" I laugh a bit as his costume jingles, he smiles down at me lovingly "Why a-am I your Queen?" There was a long uncomfortable silence when pennywise lifted my chin and kissed my lips softly and then he pulled back "Is that ok for my Queen?" I blush hard and nod a little to signal a yes.
He then lifts me up and brings me face to face with him "I wuv you Y/n" I don't know why but I feel safe around the clown "I wuv y-you too" Our for heads then touch as I slowly drift back to sleep with pennywise watching over me as a guardian angel.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's really bad but hey! Had no ideas for this one soo yeah. Next one might be a Henry Bowers x reader