Stanley Uris

N/n= nickname

Your p.o.v:

"Please let me go" Tears roll down my cheeks as Greta and her group kick me in the stomach again and again.
"Shut up you piece of shit! Thinking that every boy would like to have you?! Well that's not what things go around here!" I cough up a large amount of blood, the school bell rings thank Lord "I'll finish you later" And with she just left me on the floor, 'She wouldn't care if I die, would she' I finally decide to get up and get 'presentable' for class.

I lift my shirt just a bit, to see my stomach already bruised 'Goddammit'
Tears escaped from my eyes 'why does she do this?' I wipe them away with the back of my hand and start to clean my face from all the blood.

~timeskip~

After I get my face as clean as I can, I head to class. I had Math with the rest of the losers club but I sat next to Henry, you know Henry Bowers? Yeah him the asshat. But at least I'm pratically next to Stanley we've been friends since second grade! I can't wait until class is over, then I feel it wet substance running down my the side of my head. I touch it and it's... blood?! "Y/n are you ok?!" I see Stanley looking over at me with concern in his eyes "Y-Yeah I think so" "N-no your not!" The teacher looks over at the class annoyed, but her gaze softens as she lands on me but soon turns to shock as she sees the blood running down my cheek "Stanley Uris take Y/n home I don't think she'll be alowed to be in school with that wound" I look at Stanley "Yes Mrs. Penny" (I didn't know what to do) We both stand up and make our way out of the room.

~timeskip~

As we got to my house I open the door and let Stanley and myself in "Thanks Stanley for everything you've done for me" Stanley looks at me with a warm smile "It's ok N/n" I smile and go upstairs to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit "Stanley?" "Yeah Y/n?" "Can you help me clean my cuts?"
As I walk downstairs I see Stanley sitting on the couch "Y-Yeah sure" 'his stutter is so cute,I mean he's cute I mean what? What am I saying--' "Y/n?" "Y-Yeah?" "I said where are your cuts?" I pointed to my head,arms, stomach and legs he blushed furiously but nodded. "Let's start with your arms?" I nod and sit down he opens the first aid kit and grabs everything I need like; plasters, cotton balls, the antibiotic liquid, bandages and a small cloth to wipe away any blood and to put the antibiotic on aswell.

Dabbing the alcahol on a cotton ball Stanley looks at me "Sorry for this       N/n" He then places it over the cut on my arm, I hiss in pain "Sorry! Sorry!" "No no its fine." Aaannndddd there's the awkward silence "Y/n? Who did this to you?" I couldn't keep my tears from escaping, they slid down my cheeks one after the other until I broke down crying in front of Stanley. "Y/n? What's wrong?!" Stanley pulls me into his embrace, his face in my hair and my face in his chest "I don't-don't want to be here anymore!" I look up at him and our eyes meet mine "Why N/n?" I stand up and look at him dead in the eyes "Because nobody likes me, Greta and her group bully me 24/7 I just want to perish from this cruel, vile world!" Tears were soaking my clothes by now      "Y/n... I like you--" "STANLEY I LOVE YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" I quickly cover my mouth just realising what I just said. Stanley stands up holding his arms out for me and I have no hesitation I hug him, scared of letting go and him disappearing "Oh Y/n how long I've wanted to here that from you.." He then kisses me and of course I kiss back, yeah it only was a short kiss but it was full of passion, love and all of our emotions. "Y/n I love you, I always have.." I hug him and he hugs me back "Stan? Does this mean we're a thing now?" "Yeah of course I mean if you want to.." "Yes" I hug him even tighter "I love you" I hear him whisper " I love you too noodles"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do ya think?
Next up is a Eddie x depressed reader!  Suggested by Luna_Tera

2017 It characters x reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara