Missing Star-2

ROSÈ'S POV
So today was Jimins birthday litterally sad I couldn't attend my cru-wait umm..

best boy friends birthday :(
But anyways I said goodbye to my girls to finish this day and went home to change in my pajamas and went to bed.

Suddenly I woke up to Jimin beside me and I got shook,he was naked?WAIT WHAT?!What did we do?OMG this is just a dream right?Oh no!
I woke up Jimin and said
"Oh goodmorning babe"
and I was like "Babe?!Wait?I'm married to you?!" and Jimin replied "Yes!We got married on my birthday yesterday REMEMBER?!" and he saw me Blushing like crazy as he stood up revealing his nice round butt and said "I'm gonna cook breakfast babe" and he kept saying that.

And realized it was a dream and no wonder he kept saying that because my sister aka Nayeon from Twice was waking me up for breakfast or else we are gonna be late...

So I stood up and screamed
"HOLY SH** NAYEON WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!"
she replied "Well thats what alarms are for." and ran away
"NAYEON YOU SON OF A BTCH!"
So I ran to the CR got dressed and stuff and ate breakfast and went to school.

JIMINS POV
Last night was the best but today maybe Rosè will be absent since yesterday was Sunday aka their practice day,maybe she got tired.Well thats sad not being able to see her face..

5 minutes pass by...

???:Annyeong!!!IM NOT LATE!

I turn around and see a beautiful face with 3 more other girls...

Gahd Rosé is so God Damn Pretty.

I'm glad she is my seatmate tho.

Sorry for cliffhangers BWHAHAHAAHAH