Missing Star-7

NARRATOR'S POV
So its 8:00 am and everyone should be awake by now...So Rosé and Jihyo went to the salon they had the appointment with..And good thing they didn't see Seulgi...Because if they did,they're screwed.

ROSÉ'S POV
So woke up 6:00 am and went to Jihyo's house.When I arrived there she was ready.Which made me really suprise.The Dance is at 10:00 which is the perfect time plus today is Dec.24.
So after about 1 hour and 30 minutes we are done with our Hair and Make-Up we hand the payment and stuff and go back home.

"Pick you up at 10:00" Jihyo said
"Ye sure!See you" I replied.

So 10 minutes have passed and Jihyo arrived.We left and went to school.

We arrive and went in the function room.As we enter we see two handsome men Jimin and Rapmon.Ghad we are lucky girls.Since the party didn't yet I came with Jimin and Jihyo went with Rapmon for the mean time.

After eating and talking the ball started.Good thing Me and Jihyo are just the same table to we can just exchange seats to sit with our partners.

So the whole ball was happening eating,games and stuff and I see Seulgi and Irene glaring at me and Jihyo so we got weirded out I mean is she jealous or not?hahahaha

Gosh why do I find rapmon hot today?

I whispered.NO I WONT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM.I promised.

So it was about to end and its time for the dance.So we stood up and danced.

"Did you know Jimin likes you?"
Rapmon stated.
MY HEART STARTED BEATING LIKE CRAZY!!!!OMGGG

So the whole dance thing ended and its time for the King and Queen.

"And our King and Queen Hangul is..."
My heart started beatingg faster and faster.

"Jimin and Rosé"
I was speechless.We walked down the fake red carpet as everyone was teasing us.I can see from a distance Jihyo and Rapmon kissing.Which made me happy for each other.But I can clearly see Seulgi pouting.Which made me scared.So we did our corny speech.And the night was over.

We went home together walking and talking until Jihyo and Rapmon said "Um guys...We are gonna go.Jihyo and I are gonna do a little sleep over."
They both said smiling.

Oh those two lovebirds
"Okay" Jimin and I replied with a smirk

It was already awkward until it was my house.
"Bye Jimin,Thanks for walking me"
He leaned in and hugged me and went for a kiss.
THIS IS A LITTERAL DREAM RIGHT?No it wasn't I was blushing like crazy.

"Oh one more thing Rosé..."Jimin said.
"Ye what?" I replied
"I-I like...You." He stated.
I started to blush like crazy
"Jimin,I-I...Like you too..." I replied.

"So its us?Like Jihyo and Rapmon?"
Jimin Said.

SO SORRY FOR CLIFFHANGERS
BTW DONT FORGET TO PRESS THAT STAR TO VOTE!Thanks!
HAHAHAHA IM NOT EVIL