Missing Star-6

NARRATOR'S POV
So today the day before the Christmas dance so today Rosé decided to do a treat for her because she wanted to take a picture with Jimin.
So she did an appointment for hair and make up 2 hours before the dance.
Sor today what she did was did a mani pedi for hands and feet.She did enjoy her alone time until...

ROSE'S POV
So since today was a "nothing to do" day I decided to do a mani pedi for some alone time.Now I knew Jimins past.He did have a girl friend from Red Velvet named Seulgi,they ended the relationship since Seulgi was cheating on Jimin for J-Hope...
Now I'm afraid tomorrow she will be like the boldest and prettiest girl ever and Jimin will like her back...And maybe Rapmon will fall too..

JUST AS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HER

A member from Twice and Seulgi went to the same salon.While I was about to go she said
"Well well well,look who we have here,Mrs.Park?More like Mrs.Parking Ticket"
I tried my best not to get mad but I did so I walked away. Now that Twice member left us for Seulgi she is Irene.She sucks basically.So I went out and texted Jimin.

JIMINS POV
I was picking out another set of clothes in Arrow Until...

*napital mul mul*

Oh someone texted me.
Oh look its Rosé

I entered my password and see what her text is.

Best Fwend:Ya!I saw your ex back at the salon....
I got shook...
"Oh don't mind her she is a btch afterall" I replied
"okay ahahahaha" she replied..

And our convo ended.
After that text,made my heart beat fast.
I wonder what she will do to me...

Sorry for cliffhangers well btw this story is only 10?15?chapters hehehe