Chapter 31: Star and JB :: Song

The girls continue on dancing to their new songs.

"So I put my hands....oh wait never mind. I know now." Tiffany laughed.

"Do you know what Got7 was doing today?" Justice asked.

"Ani. They said they had to go. Maybe they're busy" Star shrugged.

"Alright. Let's continue." Veronica sighed as they all nod.

"So. Just some info... Is that only me and Bora will be rapping for the songs. Tiffany and Kai will be vocals now but Kai will be like the 2nd main vocal. I forgot about Kai but I know the rappers will get different things." Justice explained as Kai shrugged and nodded.

"I mean Tiff. You are a good singer but you like to rap. Singing is more suited for you." Kai explained as Tiffany nodded .

"So let's do the first part first. 5 , 6 , 7 , 8!" Veronical turned on the music as they started to dance.
Kai hummed her parts since she knows the dance to the song she made together with Justice.

Later they finished dancing to their main song.

"We finished the choreography to this song. HALLELUJAH~!" Star and Bora cheered as they all sit down. They check the time and it's 5:45 p.m.

"We were off 15 minutes ago." Tiffany laughed. Danielle sighed as Veronice stretched. Justice continued to pack her stuff up and Kai went to the computer and took out the 3 CDs.

"So. We should clean up and start heading home." Veronica said as she picked up some random trash and threw it away.

"Kaja." Star orders nicely. They all nod and start to clean random messes.

"I miss Youngjae~" Danielle whines a bit

"I miss Markeu.~!" Tiffany pouts as she finished cleaning.

Silence filled the air. Until Justice broke it..

"I miss my Jinyoung." Justice pouts as the 3 girls sigh.

"You guys always do. You girls are in a relationship so it's reasonable." Star sighed

"One of you guys are next. Watch and see. I bet you guys $10 that Bora is next." Tiffany bets.

"I bet Kai." Danielle smirks as Kai shot her head at her.

"I bet Veronica." Justice sticks out her tongue..

"And no one bet me." Star just shrugs as she sighs of relief.

"$10 each! .for Star." Kai countered as everyone smiled.

"The deal is on." They all bet as they laugh.

"Let's get going. It is already 6." Bora mentioned as they nod , get their stuff , and left their dance practice room. They walked out and but stopped in their tracks because Star stopped them.

"Should we go see Got7?" She asked.

"Wae?" Danielle asked.

"Because. I don't wanna drive." Star scoffed playfully as they sigh and nod. They walked into a different hall. They went their own way and arrived at Got7's practice room. They look on the door to see a note.

"-Got7 is currently in a meeting. They will be back and off at 7 pm.-" It read as the girls look at each other.

"So. They'll be meeting us at home then. Looks like you have to drive Unnie." Veronica smiled at Star as she groans.

"May i actually take my pills before we leave home...because of motion sickness?" Kai asked embarrassed as they nod. Kai bows her head as she leaves to the restroom near her practice room. She arrives at a beautiful white restroom as she walks to the mirror. She takes out her pills from her satchel and get her water bottle. Kai puts it in her mouth as she also chugged some of the water since she couldn't chew it. She swallowed.