Chapter 39: New Nicknames

The crowd cheers on and on. The girls are standing around panting like crazy.

"Hey guys~~~~~" Tiffany waved enthusiastically at the crowd. The crowd cheers as she laughs a bit. The girls stand properly and form a line as they do their greeting.

"We love you with our hearts , 7 hearts." The girls bow as the fanboys and fangirls cheer.

"Let's introduce ourself~~~~" Justice clapped.

"Alrighty~ I'm Star Rose. I'm your Soft Heart~" Star shot hearts at the crowd as they cheer.

"I'm Lee Justice. I'm your sunshine~~~~ I'm also your Joyous Heart." Justice winked and smiled at the crowd.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Kai. I'm your Quiet Heart." Kai waved at the crowd a bit.

"Hey guys! I'm your Wild Heart , Choi Danielle!" Danielle cheered.

"Hey Guys! It's your visual and sexy , Helpful Heart , Tiffany AiLi Hwang!" Tiffany danced as the crowd cheers.

"Yo what up guys~ I'm your fragile heart , Lee Bora~" Bora gave a kiss to the crowd.

"And your one and only dancing heart! I'm Park Veronica!" Veronica smiled as the crowd cheers. Suddenly , some employees brought out a board that has a sticker of their face on it. Their sticker is covering something.

"What's this?" Star asked. She read the board and it said—

"-Nicknames-"

"Oh No~ We're getting new nicknames." Bora laughed. 7 Hearts sat on the stage as Star went to the first sticker. Once she was about to pull it , an employee whispered into her ear.

"Omo.. Alright. Kamsamida." Star bowed her head.

"Bwo?" Everyone asked.

"This board was made by Got7 and the fans games us nicknames." Star chuckled a bit. The crowd cheered as Star winked.

"Alright. Nicknames. First one is me i guess." Star laughed.

"We'll each pull our own sticker." Veronica said as they nodded. Star looked at her sticker and it was seriously a star. She pulled it down as she gulps. She looks and sees the word Captain.

"Bwo?" Star questioned and laughed a bit. A description was below the word.

"Captain. One of her favorite powers are water so since she's the leader , she's the captain." Star read aloud as the fanboys and girls cheer. Kai laughs quietly.

"Captain Star." Tiffany and Danielle laugh.

"Alright. After me is Veronica~~" Star said as she sat down and Veronica walked up to the thing.

"I feel like Yugyeom helped out with this name." Veronica laughed as the crowd cheers. She puts her fingers on the edge of the sticker and pulls it down. She sees the word Dancing Maknae.

"What the heck?! Why this?" Veronica laughed so hard in disbelief.

"Dancing maknae because ... She's the main dancer and in the group and she's the maknae." Bora read underneath her. Everyone laughs as she nod.

"I'm killing Yugyeom right after this." She nods her head and sits down smiling. Everyone laughs as Bora goes up next.

"Let's see mine~" Bora smiled as she grasped her hands on the corner. She pulled it down and it read Bunny.

"Bwo? Am i like the next Jungkook or something?!" Bora laughed as Tiffany laughed.

"She's the queen of cuteness since she loves doing aegyo charms." Bora laughed at her description as she sat down back at her spot.