Melody Mishaps

Important Author's Note:

I'm going to try me hardest not to annoy you with Author's Notes in this story, but in the off chance that I do, I would like to ask for you guys to read it, seeing as it's probably something of importance.

Anyways, let's forgo the thank yous. I assume you guys can gather that I'm thankful for your stop-by, so I don't see the point in wasting time to emphasize that.

I would just like to fill you guys in on a couple things:

1: In this story, there will be songs, and I would like to say right now that I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SONGS USED IN THIS STORY! Yes, in some cases my character's will be responsible for writing the songs, but in reality they will be be songs already written by various artists.

2: Yes, I'm a boy, and yes, I'm writing a cheesy romance. Get over it. Also, I'm not homosexual -not that there's anything wrong with that- so don't call me gay. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with a boy being a hopeless romantic, so don't judge.

3: This story has all rights reserved, so if you copy anything I will cut you.

And that would be all, so please enjoy yourself.

Description: (I'll probably change this a bit later)

// Four teenagers, one dream //

For Jesse Williams, life was never easy. From the moment he was born, his family had obvious money issues, and a a result he never had much time to consider his own needs. Family came first.

However, when his mother finds out that the hit T.V show Talent For Dummies is coming to town, she practically forces him to try out.

But when he meets a beautiful girl by the name of Melody Storm at the auditions, he finds himself in a band, and suddenly what started as a mindless attempt at auditioning becomes something bigger than Jesse ever thought possible.