The Candy Room

The glare that Mrs.Beauregarde sent me didn't go unnoticed by Mr. Wonka.

"(Y/N),darling  come up here please"

As I started walking forward I was pulled back by Nathaniel pulled me back by my arm.He then whispered in my ear.

"If you say anything you're not supposed to you'll regret every decision."

"Yes sir."

I then walked up to the front where Mr.Wonka and walked by his side. He looked at me questionably.

"Is everything okay (Y/N)?"

"Hm?O-oh yeah everything is fine."

Mr. Wonka looked at me as though he didn't believe me. But he soon let it go.

"I thought I told everyone to take off their jacket and your still wearing an oversized sweatshirt...may I ask why?"

I was taken aback by his sudden question.'Because of all the bruises that litter my body' is what I thought but I couldn't say that.

"I'm still cold so I decided to keep it on."

"Don't lie (Y/N."

"But-."

"You're sweating well not visibly to the rest of the idiot in this room but I can see it. Your cheeks are tinted pink meaning you're either blushing or the temperature of this room is to hot for you with that jacket on."

I shrugged and noticed that we came to a small door. I was trying to get away with the jacket that I didn't notice that Mr.Wonka or myself were bending down. He grabbed a key out of his suit jacket and opened the door.

"Ladies first."

I let out a throaty chuckle and entered through the small door.On the other side was a land completely made out of candy. As I completely stood I heard one of the others ask why the door was small.

"That's to keep all the great big chocolatey flavor inside.Now, do be careful, my dear children. Don't lose your heads. Don't get overexcited. Just keep very calm."

Finally everyone has gone through the door and Mr.Wonka took his place on my left as Nathaniel took his place to my right.

"It's beautiful."

"What? Oh, yeah, it's very beautiful (Y/N)."

 "Every drop of the river is hot, melted chocolate of the finest quality. The waterfall is most important. Mixes the chocolate. Churns it up. Makes it light and frothy. By the way no other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfall, my dear children. And you can take that to the bank. People."

A machine made its way over to the chocolate river.

"Those pipes suck up the chocolate and carry it away all over the factory. Thousands of gallons an hour. Yeah. And do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass. Please have a blade. Please do. It's so delectable and so darn good-looking."

Willy then looked over to me.

"Yeah so darn good-looking."

"You can eat the grass?"

The voice of another person seemed to snap him out of his trance.

"Of course you can. Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children and is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies."

He then let out a nervous chuckle.

"Run along now."

As I was walking throughout Willy Wonka's candy room I came across a clearing. There were candy flowers everywhere varying in different colors.I then noticed a presence behind me.I turned around and saw that Mr.Wonka was standing behind me.

"Hello again Mr-"

"Willy...just call me by my first name love."

I then sat down on the grass and Willy sat besides me.

"What even is your relationship with your f-fa-"

"He's not my father."

I looked over at Willy to see that he was taken aback by my statement.He took the hint that I didn't enjoy talking about Nathaniel so he dropped the topic.

"Even though it is cooler in this room you still have to be hot...you don't you just take off the jacket."

I thought about my decision. I looked around seeing that no one was looking. I looked around for Nathaniel to see him talking with Mrs.Beauregard.

I slowly lifted up the sweatshirt. When I finally took it off I set it down besides me.I looked down at my body that was littered with bruises and cuts. I then looked over at Willy to see his facial expression held pure shock.

"H-how...why?How could someone do this to you."

"I don't know...how about you ask the rich businessman that  brought me."

He sighed and looked as though he was about to cry.

Willy's P.O.V

When (Y/N) lifted the sweatshirt over her head I immediately saw the large purpleish marks called bruises. When her arms were above her head her (color of shirt) slightly rode up the torso so that I had a full view of her ribs. I noticed that the bruises scattering the rest of her body weren't as bad as the ones on her torso.It also looked like her ribs have been broken multiple times.

"H-how...why?How could someone do this to you."

"I don't know...how about you ask the rich businessman that brought me."

I then sighed and became very frustrated with the man that brought her. How could anyone do this to someone,especially (Y/N). She seems so kind. She's extremely beautiful. And she is the only one who hasn't sent a judging look my way.

"How old are you (Y/N?"

"I was 17 when I received the ticket but today I turned 18"

Today is her birthday.I smiled slightly at her.

"Well then...Happy Birthday (Y/N)."

She then smiled back at me. At this moment I realized that I am in love with (Y/N)(L/N),and I am certain that she will make it till the end.

Our peaceful silence was interrupted by someone screaming.(Y/N)quickly threw her sweatshirt back on as I immediately jumped up out of my seated position.I then helped (Y/N) up and we walked to where the screaming was heard.As we reached the rest of the group I noticed that the kid that couldn't stop eating everything fell into the chocolate river.I then also noticed that Mrs.Beauregarde was once again glaring at (Y/N).

"Mrs.Beauregarde if you could please stop glaring at the girl...you're making her quite uncomfortable."

The woman then looked away in embarrassment.I then remembered why we were over here.

"My chocolate must be untouched by human hands!!"

"He'll drown. He can't swim. Save him!"

The mother of the child starts freaking out even more as the pipes come across the ceiling.

"You have to do something.He can't swim."

"I'm sorry Mrs.Gloop.But I don't think he can do anything."

Everyone turned to her and glared.She shrunk back in nervousness.As everyone looked away and back at the child who was now being sucked up into the pipes.I looked down at (Y/N) in admiration.I then bent down and whispered in her ear.

"Thank you for defending me,love."