Dean Ambrose & Renee Young

Name: Alexandria Grace Good-Anoa'i
Age: 26
Career: Mixed Martial Artist/Professional Wrestler
Children: 1 - Daughter: Leilani Elizabeth Anoa'i
Relationship Status: Married to WWE Superstar, Roman Reigns
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|No One's POV|

The following week on SmackDown Live was a bit nerve wracking for Renee Young. Maryse had slapped her for slapping her husband, The Miz, on national tv.

Renee called the one other person that made her feel safe. And that was her boyfriends sister. Alexandria.

QUICK BACKGROUND ON ALEXANDRIA IN CASE ANYONE WANTS THIS TO BE TURNED INTO A STORY!! IF SO, COMMENT AND/OR DM ME!!

Alexandria is a former WWE Superstar and current martial artist for UFC. She's also the current UFC Bantamweight Women's Champion. Beating Ronda Rousey for the title.

She was in WWE back in 2012 when she debuted with the guys as a member of The Shield. She dominated the females so management gave her the opportunity to work with the boys. She dominated and was the star of the company.

She left a month after Seth betrayed them. Not because of hurt by the betrayal or anything. She suffered a broken collarbone in a tag match with her brother and her boyfriend, at the time, Roman Reigns. The two go way back, though.

She and Roman began dating in September of 2010. She was 19, a few weeks away from turning 20. Roman had just debuted and Alexandria was signing her contract to start working there after leaving CZW.

The two were immediately attracted to each other. He was fascinated and in awe that she shamelessly and proudly walked around with her scars from her time CZW as well as her time in TNA.

The two began talking with the constant flirting the following weeks they met then began dating a week before she turned 20.

The two were like magnets. They were inseparable. They spent New Years together where Roman met Alexandria's very overprotective big brother. After a while, the two got along great.

That night lead to a lot of things and a few weeks later, she discovered she was pregnant.

Roman stayed with her through the whole thing. After 9 months of pregnancy, Leilani Elizabeth Anoa'i was born at 2:45am of September 2011. Healthy and had both her parents present.

A month after the birth, the couple was engaged then married in December of 2011.

Her brother was the best man.

Alexandria also became a stepmother to Roman's other child, 7 year old Joelle.

She gets along with Roman's ex-fiancé very well and both agreed to be civil for Joelle and began they're both grown ass adults, not teenage kids, and can be women about the situations.

Alexandria returned to wrestling in 2012. Dominating the locker room, as she did many times in other companies.

She joined her brother, husband, and friend in their faction, The Shield. The faction dominated then were moved up to the main roster.

They all debuted on November 18, 2012 at Survivor Series. Alexandria, under the ring name Leila Ambrose, made her debut by attacking Eve Torres after her win over Kaitlyn.

She was immediately recognized for her ring and wrestling style. She was a wrestling fan favorite for her hardcore, reckless, risk taking and all around chaotic and wild style. She was very dark and evil and that made fans take a quick liking to her.