AJ Styles

Name: Alexandria Grace Biersack
Age: 24
Career: Professional Wrestler
Ring Name: Alex Biersack
Entrance Music: Special Op- Jim Johnston
Storyline: Member of The Shield, WWE Intercontinental Champion, in a feud of The Shield vs Evolution/The Authority
Children: 3 - Son: Lorenzo Kyle Aiden Biersack, Son: Jackson Elijah Owen Biersack, Daughter: Arabella Phoebe Davina Biersack
Relationship Status: Taken by Professional Wrestler, AJ Styles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

///// If you want this to be a story, put it in the comment section && just beware that I'll probably change a couple things about the character. But just let me know if y'all want this to be a story cuz tbh I'm kinda feelin this \\\\\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex Biersack's POV

I was in my gear for tonight

with my title on my shoulder

with my title on my shoulder. My long black hair was down and loosely curled. My makeup on. My tattoos and piercings all showing.

I had my kids names on my rib, like my boyfriend does with his kids. My boyfriend is AJ Styles.

AJ and I have been on and off for the last 5 years. The age difference between us is huge so we get a lot of criticism on that but that never really bothered us.

We had began dating when he was in the process of divorcing his wife. This was back in 2010. I was 19, going on 20, and he was 32. I had met him in 2009, though, but we were just friends then and both in relationships. We were both working for TNA.

I was already trained by some of the best wrestlers in the industry but he insisted on training me so I let him. We ended up teaching each other moves and such.

It wasn't until we were both having problems in our relationships that we started romantically liking each other.

It started with the occasional flirting then it blossomed into a full on relationship.

We were on and off because not only was either his ex or my exes causing problems but twice, I found out he had gone back to her and it hurt.

I actually didn't talk or see him for a year because I was determined to not let myself give in for a third time.

But, he had found me and slowly got me to come around. For the kids, who had all became super close.

Things got better. A lot better. He made a promise to only speak to his ex-wife about the kids and that's it.

That's what I do. I only speak to my exes about my kids. My sons have the same father while my daughter has a different father. But they all see Allen as their father. They see him more than their biological fathers.