prologue

stiles knew, from the moment the glamour fell and his true being was revealed, that nothing was going to be the same in his life. so this moment, standing outside the nightclub lux in los angeles was kind of a big deal.

"ready?" magnus enquired, placing a hand on stiles' elbow.

"no." he shrugged honestly. "let's do this." the inside of the club was nothing like magnus'. while the warlock's held more of an underground rave vibe to it, lucifer's was more sleek, mostly black. thankfully, the club was yet to open so the only people here were the bartenders and dancers. they approached the bar and magnus gave the bartender his best smile.

"we're looking for lucifer morningstar." magnus stated. "he's expecting us."

"over there." the man nodded behind them, and stiles and magnus looked over at the piano where, sure enough, the fallen archangel was watching over his piano being serviced. stiles let out a quiet squeak of shock when magnus gripped his arm and forcibly pulled him over.

"lucifer, darling!" magnus exclaimed. lucifer lit up on seeing him.

"oh, if it isn't my favourite nephew!" lucifer returned, grinning brightly. "oh, look at you."

"yes well." magnus brushed off the compliments, smiling. "well, do you happen to remember a couple you slept with in the 90s? names of noah and claudia stilinski."

"they were honeymooners looking for a good time and i provided." lucifer shrugged a shoulder. "what of it?"

"they had a kid." stiles stepped forward. "hi." and then stiles dropped his glamour, and lucifer froze. "hey dad."

authors note

oooooooh, excitement

date written : 12/12/2020
date published : 12/12/2020
edited : yes
word count : 307