Ch 1:5 Years ago

Narrator: Hi, so basically. The world was crumbling in the world of demons angels blah blah, and a massive war broke done between the race of humans and the demon angels, it all started with a miss understanding it was because of the prince of the demons and angels, when he went into the city he got lost then he axed a human kid for directions because he was lost. So the kid questioned the prince where he is going, and the prince answered the kid he said "To the convenience store" and the kid said "I dunno where that is, mister." Then the prince got irritated then used his powers to abuse the kid then every human around the area saw the prince abusing the child then everybody gets their pitch forks then started trying to attack the prince, then the prince collapsed on the ground because he is now too weak, then because of that he returned to his realm going back to his castle and collapsed then said to his younger sister to take care of the realm of demons and angels and she gladly accepted , then a few months have passed since her brother has, "Oh, brother I wish you were still by my side" (y/n) said while sobbing sad that she lost her older sibling that she loved so very dear, sometimes they'd watch 'Adventure Prime' she missed the warm hugs of her brother and the doughnuts that he gave her oh what good times those where and know, back to the present where (y/n) is now still a princess but still has problems over in the human realm, but she has solved some issues so there is no longer any war because she has resolved some problems in the past that was only a misunderstanding, now the humans and demon and also angels are now living in peace, mostly peace.........

To be continued, if you want to find out what happened to (y/n) then you have to wait for the next chapter, and the next chappie is where you come in with a bunch of other people, thanks for reading and bye.