Ch.5: Old Friends

Readers POV
'Ken is out of my room now, I guess I should get my clothes' I thought to myself thinking of what I was going to wear for the day, I picked (f/c) leggings and a cute (f/c) t- shirt and a black jacket.

I walked out of my room and saw Touka we said our greetings and goodbyes, we were good friends, but I know a secret... she looks  likes Kaneki but alas I can not let her steal my love from me (lol ikr?), I went downstairs to the cafe and get some hot, fresh, and refreshing coffee, Black Dog(the girl with closed eyes?) and Monkey(the guy with a curly blonde up do?) always made good coffee, until I heard something, it sounded like smol fireworks crackling, when I looked out the window I saw a good friend of mine Bakugo Katsuki with Kirishima and Denki of course, those will never lose sight of each other, Baku-squad forver!, amirite?
(😂yes) Bakugo saw me as he was getting mad at Kirishima for his 'shitty hair', he paused, he said 'Hey it's (y/n)' I didn't hear him but I read his lips, he waved at me smiling elbowing Kirishima and Denki, Denki 'ooofing' because Bakugo elbowed him in the stomach (makes sense).

I threw my shoes on and went outside to greet my old friends from U.A. Oh! how I missed them, "Hey guys, how's it going?" I ask smiling.

"It's going good......sexy" Denki said as he winked at me. I mentally cringed at the gesture that Denki did.

"I'M DOING GREAT AND MANLY" Kirishima said estatically while hugging me. 'Of course Kirishima you're always doing great and manly' I chuckled and hugged back (who wouldn't hug back from Kirishima's hugs?)

"Tch, Shut the fuck up!, don't bother me!" Bakugo shouted. He muttered something then he blushed I think he said "I'm fine, i'm sorry if I startled you"

'Eheheh that's nice now and avain hearing Bakugo apologise, it's the sweetest thing ever to be exact' I gigled as I thought to myself wondering if he had any Pride lessening classes. Suddenly a hand waving  in face, trying to catch my attention, which did. "uhh Earth to (y/n)" said Kirishima, "Hey you alright?" Denki asked with a slightly concerend tone in his voice, "Oh Yeah i'm fine just, my brain was just in england visiting the queen" I said making a joke, I then heard laughter errupting from both sides and we started laughing all together, 'they really liked the joke' I tought to myself whilst giggling.

Bakugo just stood there blushing immensely trying not to laugh looking away "Ahahha, Kitty c'moonn be more honest but knowing you, probably not really going to open up" I said petting him and giving him a smile. Bakugo just purred while I pet him, It. Was. The. Cutest. Thing. Eveeerrrrrr. 'EEEEKKKKK HE'S LIKE A CUTE LIL HEDGEHOG A CUTE LIL EXPLOSIVE ONE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA' I thought to myself slightly blushing at his reaction that he gave to me. Me. Of all people LIKE NANI!?

"Ahh, Bruhs I have to go back to Anteiku, you bros wanna have coffee?" I asked while streching. "Sure! (y/n) I love your cafe's coffee! What about you Bakugo?" Kirishima said having a wide grin on his face...

To be continued..

EHEHEHEHEHHEHE I'M EVIL uwaaahhh guys i'm sooo sotry for not uploading in a really really long time...... something just really sonsumed me and i'm worried for my art HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Thanks for reading my story