Ch 3: CHOCOLATE?!

Yoooo wassup guys im bored so y3aaaaahhhhh whateves im gonna be here and also the picture is mostly the closest thing I have to sweets. LOL

Tenshi's POV

'Hmm I wonder if (y/n)-chan actually like Subaru-san' she thought to herself but still thinking about her candy.

"Hey Tenshi you okay?" (y/n) asked as she was confused as to why her friend has zoned out
"Hm?oh oh yeah im fine"you said in a normal speaking voice
"I was just wondering um do you like Subaru?"
"E-EEHHH WHy a-are you a-asking me t-that question"(y/n) said becoming flustered and shaking her head whilst still going into a 7-11 and buying fud and the people around you 'Starred' at you two like two complete weirdo's (sorry)

"Oh-ho-hoho I think someones inloveee~~" Tenshi said while humming

"W-what n-no i'm not..."(y/n) said blushing as she thought of Kaneki and her in a relationship... (hahah lol😂, and also nothin' like that, k?)

Readers POV

'W-why would she ask such a question w-wait why am I blushing do I actually reaallyy like lo-- no no I gotta treat her, her chocolate and or candy plus I need something myself aswell'

"Hey you gud bruh? You look like you're blushing fifty shades of red." Tenshi said while kind of trying to hide her laughs

"Yeah I just need some juice and wing it (if you know what I mean😉) or some shit"(y/n) cursed and chuckled while Tenshi was still deciding on getting pocky or M n' Ms
you chuckle as you see her playfully pout and think.
"Hey you good yet orrr you need more time?heh"(y/n) chuckles as she asks the question while looking at Tenshi

"No i'm good i'll have M n M's, eheh." Tenshi sweat drops in a way, because she was taking so long but you did not mind the time she was taking because she is pretty mush your best friend SINCE. Like. Fore. Ever.

"C'mon let's pay up and get outta this part of town get goin' to the Kingdom" you say paying for the items you picked out and left, you and Tenshi took a taxi into a nearby cafe that has a portal door thingy on the 2nd floor of the building: The cafe is called Anteiku (I know it's from Tokyo Ghoul but I really love that Anime, go watch it, but if you don' like pyschological horror then don't watch it)

3rd persons POV

"HEY GUYSS THEY'RE BACK" Kuzo said with his high pitched voice well more like shouted, anyways back too you two you guys were just sitting down eating the fud you bought at '7-11' and then after that ruccus or mess that you peeps made, you cleaned up and Touka with a bit of help from Kaneki and the crew you guys cleaned the cafe spotless no speck of dirt to be seen at all except for some minor things (if you wanna go full-on Mc. Levi clean freak then go ahead 😂😂) and then (y/n) went up the stairs after climbing a moutain of stairs she finally got to her destination and went into her apartment room in Anteiku, then she did all her necesities all she needs to do before going to bed (blah blah blah) she's settled down and picked up a nice book to read until someone knocked on the door and (y/n) said "Oh Hey Kaneki, Come iinn!" and then Kaneki replied with "ok, i'm coming in" (shut up you pervs it's not like that)and Kaneki has been your long time big crush you immediately blushed and asked what's up then Kaneki said "Hey wanna hang out? "
"yeah buuuuuuutttt, sit yo butt down first and come here I wan't to tell you something" (y/n) said having pink dust cover her cheeks Kaneki just simply said 'okay fine' and then you lean in closer to his..................

Cliffhanger find out what's gonna happen to you and Kaneki whenever I upload sorry if it's really really really late just ughhhh school I hate it ok im just so so so sorry. And sorry if the chappie is a bit short I kind of ran out of ideas and just winged it......😭😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻❤️❤️❤️