DEATH

The next morning, everyone meets in the hallway. The smell of food reaches their noses as they come down the stairs. In the dining area, there is a buffet laid out.

"Don't," Beth says, stopping Logan from trying some bacon. "It could be poisoned."

"I say she deserves it," Ann snaps.

"I'll try it," Beth says.

Thankfully, nothing happens. The food is fine. Everyone stuffs their faces with food.

"Who is that," Emily asks, pointing to a stranger who just walked into the hotel.

The stranger walks into the light and Logan walks towards them.

"Kal?" She asks. "What are you doing here?"

Before Logan can say anything else, Kal taps her on the shoulder and she falls to the ground.

"What did you do to Log?" Ann shouts.

"Relax," Kal says, taking off their sunglasses. "I killed her."

"You did what?" Emily asks.

Kal snickers and walks over to Emily. Kal taps Emily on the shoulder and she falls to the ground next to Logan.

"Congratulations, Beth, Ann, Stalene," Kal says. "You win."

"I don't want to win if all my friends die," Stalene says, angry.

She grabs a butter knife and walks toward Kal with it.

"Silly girl," Kal says.

Kal dodges the knife and taps Stalene on the shoulder as well.

"See that was a test," Kal says, walking towards Beth and Ann. "She lost."

"Why are you doing this to us?" Ann asked.

"Because it's fun," Kal smirks. "Why else?"

"Was it you that killed all our friends?" Beth asks, on the verge of tears.

"No, that would be my siblings."

"Your siblings?" Ann asks.

"You know what," Kal says, turning towards Ann. "I'm sick of your questions."

At that, Kal waves their hand towards Ann, and she falls on the ground.

"Ann," Beth screams and runs towards her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"She's my friend. Of course I want to save her."

Kal sighs.

"Get out of here Beth," Kal says as they start to leave the room. "Go live."