WAR

Logan wakes up last. Everyone is tied to a tree. Ann looks as if she's about to explode.

"This is all your fault!" Ann screams, as she sees Logan waking up.

"What is?" Logan asks

"Everything," Ann tries to wiggle and turn towards Logan. "You and Violet were the ones who wanted to go on a road trip. And now Violet's dead."

"Once we get free, I'm leaving," Ann whispers, after a long pause.

"I'm with Ann," Julia says.

"Me too," Shianna says.

"You can find find Eli and Beth on your own," Ann says.

"She's right you know," Emily leans over toward Logan. "We've got to find Eli and Beth."

Before anyone can say something else, a black car pulls up. Following it, is a white van. Everyone is silent.

"Creeeepy," Logan whispers.

A woman gets out of the car and opens the back of the van. She opens the back doors, so we can see directly in. In side the van is an unconscious Eli.

"Eli!!" Logan screams, as the woman starts to take them out of the van.

"Shut up or I'll kill her," the woman yells back.

"We need to get out of here," Ann whimpers.

"I said shut up," the woman yells, as she slurs Eli's throat.

"No!" Logan cries.

The woman takes crying Beth out fo the van next. This time, no one says anything. While this is going on, Julia had been sawing at the rope with her press on nails. She breaks free, and runs to Eli's body.

"Stay back," the woman says, pointing a gun at Julia.

She doesn't give her another warning, but shoots her instead. The woman ties Beth up, then starts to walk away. Right before she leaves, she sets the gun on the ground.

One by one they break free, instead of going after the woman, to Eli's body, or the gun, they go after each other.

"You got Eli killed," Ann shouts, as she shoves Logan.

Suddenly, Logan punches Ann in the nose. Shianna runs up after her and pulls Logan's hair.

Everyone starts fighting and there are screams everywhere. Then, there's a gun shot. Everyone freezes. Beth had snuck away and grabbed it.

"Everyone stop fighting or I'll shoot you," Beth screams.