leaving

heres the second part. enjoy.

"Arya! Get down here quickly!" My aunt called up the stairs to me. I ran downstairs. I smiled. My aunt was crying. "It's okay. I'll be back in a year. And I'll visit alot." I told her while hugging her.

"Arya, please be safe. I love you." "I will.I love you, too. I'll call you as soon as I get settled." I smiled at her. She smiled back even though I knew she was sadder than ever.

I walked down the sidewalk to the limo and waved to my aunt before I got in. It took about ten minutes to get to the airport. When I got out I took all my bags in my hands and carried them to the plane.

A man that looked like he was in his 30s took my luggage. I grabbed my purse and boarded the plane. I sat down away from everyone.

I took my ipod touch out of my ourse and started listening to it. In the middle of Hasta Le Vista a girl was standing beside the empty seat. I pulled my head phones out and looked at her. She looked nervous and scared. "Ummm... Do you mind if I sit with you?" I smiled and nodded.

She smiled back. "Thanks. My name is Tess." "I'm Arya."

srry but its late and i am so tired. its one in the morning. so i will try to write some later on today. plz comment, vote, or become a fan.