Fights and Elevators

After getting down from Martins back ( reluctantly ) me and Anala went to the bar for a drink " So when are you gonna stop denying you and Martin's chemistry ? Dont tell me you don't notice it . " I practically choke on my drink , turning red in the face " There is NOTHING between me and Martin , Nala ! We've been friends way to long ! " She rolls her eyes nodding sarcastically " Of course . " I shake my head and walk over to Martin , Facundo , and  the Ticks . On the way over I see a girl battling another guy . I stop to watch for a few minutes , impressed by the girl , before moving on . The guys see me walking over and wave , but before i can get to them , somebody grabs my hand and pulls me away . I slam into somebodys chest with a huff . I step back and see Kid Darkness smirking . And before you ask , no I've never dated him and definitley don't want to ! I scowl and push him away " Get the hell off me sleazebag ! " He puts a hand to his heart , his crew standing behind him " Aww babe , you're breaking my heart . " The guys make it over to me through the crowd , just as Moose slides ( more like falls ) onto the dance floor , with a bunch of Samurai behind him . Kid steps up " I just want a few rounds with the kid , and maybe something else with her . " He gestures to me winking . I make a disgusted noise , glaring at KD , but stop the twins when they move forward to him " Guys it's fine , I dont date slime so that'll never happen  . "  Luke steps up " You wanna get to him , you gotta go through us . " 

" Come on Luke , be a good sport . "  We all look to see Julian step in front of Luke " What're you doing here Julian . " I step forward " You know what , none of us care either way so just get your DOGS , " I emphasize , looking at his crew " and get the hell off our property . "  He looks at me as if I'm joking " Your property ? It's not gonna be yours ,much longer . And don't worry , when I buy the place , I'll take good care of it . " Luke glares " Well when we win the World Jam , your trustfund won't be able to touch us . " Everyone laughs but it goes quiet again when Luke speaks up " That's cute , your kid can't even finish his battles . " Martin interupts " enough man , he'll finish it at the World Jam , and so will we . " Julian looks at Martin " I dont even know what you just said . " Carlos steps past me into Julian's face " Hey stop being disrespectful to my crew ! " Next thing I know , Carlos being the hothead that he is , shoves Julian and the whole club breaks into a fight . I see Anala and Vladd pulling Carlos away from Luke , and the Ticks fighting their way to the doors . I duck under some guys fist , dodging two other girls . I feel somebody grab my arm and I turn to swing , but stop when I see it's Martin " Come on , we can get to the elevator . " We stay close to the wall , Martin pushing me infront of him . We make it to the elevator but instead of stepping in we fall inside when someone shoves us . 

The doors close and I move to sit up , coming face to face with Martin . We're so close our noses are touching . Neither of us move and I think I forgot to breathe at one point . He looks at me , and starts to lean in ... when the doors open .