Chapter 12: Only One

Kristoff's POV:

-We need to go with the trolls- I say. Anna shrinks and groans, I grab her back giving her balance.

I feel how a dark and uncomfortable cold travels all around my body, pressing my chest.

I contain a groan. I'll be strong.

For Anna.

-We better start moving- I say. Anna stands straight and starts walking.

We got out of the castle. Elsa runs to set Sven free. He looks at me and at Anna worriedly.

-We'll be fine buddy, take us to the trolls- I say as I ride Anna on his back, then I ride him too.

Elsa comes with a horse and she rides it.

-Let's go-

~:§:~

We got to the trolls quickly. I got down of Sven and help Anna. One of her beautiful braids has turned white.

A part of my hair has turned white too.

Elsa walks unconfident.

-What's wrong?- I ask.

-L-Last time I came it wasn't... how to say it? umm... it wasn't for something good... nothing good actually...- she says, looking around.

-It'll be fine Elsa- I say, hoping I'm right.

We walk to the centre of the zone and the rocks start moving, getting closer to us, then they turn into the trolls.

-Kristoff's home!!- one shouts.

-And he's brought Anna!- another one says.

-And The Queen!-

Suddenly I feel pain covering my chest.

-Agh..- I groan. I feel how my hair goes a little more white.

-We need help! quickly!- Elsa shouts.

Grandpabbie comes rolling.

-What is happening here?- he asks with his deep voice.

-We...- Anna starts but half of her other braid turns white making her trip over.

-I see...- he says. -You're hearts are frozen-

That makes Elsa to be tense.

-It was an accident- Anna says quickly, as she saw Elsa's reaction.

-Elsa... can I talk to you? please?- he asks. Elsa nods and walks to him nervously, Anna place a hand on her shoulder and Elsa squeezes it, then she goes.

Elsa's POV:

I walk behind the old troll and when we get far enough for no one to hear us he starts talking.

-Elsa... is everything okay?- he asks.

-Yeah... sure-

-Mmm... you're tense, there's fury inside you, and fear, we both know that's not a good combination...- he says.

-I know...- I say as I look down.

-What's going on, I won't tell anything...-

-Hans is back... he... kinda drove me crazy and...well- I stop, this is hard.

-I get it, you don't have to continue...-

-That's not all...- I say.

-What is it?- he asks.

-He's got a wizard with him... and he also has snow and ice powers- I say.

-What's his name?- he asks...nervous?

-his name is Avinhab- I answer.

-Oh no..- he says, scratching his forehead.

-What?-

-He came with us, years ago... his powers were cursed and he... didn't know how to control them he... was scared...- he continues. -Not only scared, he was angry...a lot, he came, we told him his curse was unbreakable and it was...- he stops.

-And...?-

-He killed the one that cursed him... not only he, also his family, he disappeared long ago... I guess he wasn't lost at all...- he ends.

-What do I do now?- I ask, scared. "Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale..."

-Right now... wait-

-What about Anna? and Kristoff?- I ask.

-We probably will need a miracle...-

-What do you mean?-

Kristoff's POV:

Elsa ends talking with Grandpabbie and then he calls me to talk.

-What's wrong?- I ask nervous when we're out of sight.

-Kristoff... there's a problem...-

-A problem? about what? is Anna involved?-

-Both of you are involved...- he says.

-What?-

-Yes... Both of your hearts are freezing-

-And so?- I ask nervous.

-We need another act of true love- he says.

-I maybe... can kiss her- I say.

-That's the problem- he interrupts me.

-What? I don't understand-

-If both of the lovers' hearts are freezing and they want to thaw the other's heart...- he stops.

-What is it?- I ask, really nervous.

-Only one can be saved...-